Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah ...thanks for quoting that after I deleted it. Now everyone is like "that's nice, we have a cow lover on the site".

Yeah ...thanks for quoting that after I deleted it. Now everyone is like "that's nice, we have a cow lover on the site".

lol thats ok only here to help lol

We have leprechauns :dance:

u wanna watch thos leprechauns they will be after ur money lol.

Not all girls in clubs are slags, ya there are those girls that just wont one night stands and dont wanna hear from u after the night but u can meet some good girls there. But i haven't found one yet lol.

this is true. becauseeeeee i go to clubs

duh

Not all girls in clubs are slags, ya there are those girls that just wont one night stands and dont wanna hear from u after the night but u can meet some good girls there. But i haven't found one yet lol.

this is true. becauseeeeee i go to clubs

duh

what u trying to say lol

I dont remember any of my boyfriends in high school having acne while i still had clear skin, but I still dont think i would ever judge someone for that reason.

And now that i do have acne and know what its like, I wouldnt turn someone down just because of scars or acne or whatever

the only reason i would turn down a guy is if they came off as an asshole or a player.

so in conclusion those girls are hoes. you dont need that and i might not know you but i know you deserve much better than that. ;)

you're too kind. i thank you but i don't deserve anyone. the fact is that i'll never be with anyone again due to the self-pity. i'll never see happiness again like i did. i'll never have confidence again and i need to get use to that.

:rolleyes: With that defeatist attitude, you're absolutely right. You will never have any of that if you already believe you can never get it. Is that what you want? Do you want to never be happy and never have confidence? If you don't want it, why would you just roll over and accept it? You know what the problem is, you said so. Self pity. Knowing is the first step to recovery. But you know it and you've just decided to let it be.

If that's what you believe to be true, you will make it true. If you want to change it, you will change it. Your world is bigger than some bitches at a bar. Once you realize that, you'll be impressed by the increase of opportunities.

But if you give up and roll over, then you're screwed.

why should i continue trying when the second they lay eyes on my face...i get instantly rejected. i can't even count how many times it's happened. and it's not only in clubs...i've tried in bookstores, at parties, at universities, at work, in restaurants, and even strolling down the fucking street.

i'm tired of putting on a fake smile...some stupid charade to get a number or whatever i can get...SOMETHING. there's just no use, you know? a person can only take so much rejection ffs. it's seriously just a waste time now.

ugh, ffs i hate acne. i'm seriously done in...it's over. i'm actually content with the fact that i'm done in and i'll die alone.

Dude i know where you coming from its happen to me lots of times. I got rejected by girls lots of times but u get over it.

Clubbing is the best thing you can do to meet girls i was lucky twice i meet two girls the times i been going out. Just in the club nothing else happened after them nights. But its fun dude just enjoy urslef and u never know u may get lucky. If a girl rejects u on a night out just give here two fingers and tell here "ur lost lov". Well i wish i could say that anyway lol. But just dont stop.

seriously...that's cool and all but i don't roll like that. i'm sorry but clubs are out of the question...i will never go back to dave and busters or any bar/club again. i want a relationship with someone, you know? i don't want one-night-stands...but thanks for your input - really.

i really need to make a comment on "confidence" too. I HAVE CONFIDENCE! i never said that i didn't because a lot of you guys keep mentioning it. i'll tell you, i do not talk to woman without it. trust me, if you knew me in person, i'm actually a bubbly, talkative, outgoing guy and i'm a great conversationalist. it's true that confidence plays a huge roll in talking to chicks but all of that goes down the drain when they don't even give you a fucking chance man! seriously...it's absurd. maybe it's just where i live because i swear to god...this fucking place is so vain about looks - it's just cruel. but whatever...

I dont remember any of my boyfriends in high school having acne while i still had clear skin, but I still dont think i would ever judge someone for that reason.

And now that i do have acne and know what its like, I wouldnt turn someone down just because of scars or acne or whatever

the only reason i would turn down a guy is if they came off as an asshole or a player.

so in conclusion those girls are hoes. you dont need that and i might not know you but i know you deserve much better than that. ;)

you're too kind. i thank you but i don't deserve anyone. the fact is that i'll never be with anyone again due to the self-pity. i'll never see happiness again like i did. i'll never have confidence again and i need to get use to that.

:rolleyes: With that defeatist attitude, you're absolutely right. You will never have any of that if you already believe you can never get it. Is that what you want? Do you want to never be happy and never have confidence? If you don't want it, why would you just roll over and accept it? You know what the problem is, you said so. Self pity. Knowing is the first step to recovery. But you know it and you've just decided to let it be.

If that's what you believe to be true, you will make it true. If you want to change it, you will change it. Your world is bigger than some bitches at a bar. Once you realize that, you'll be impressed by the increase of opportunities.

why should i continue trying when the second they lay eyes on my face...i get instantly rejected. i can't even count how many times it's happened. and it's not only in clubs...i've tried in bookstores, at parties, at universities, at work, in restaurants, and even strolling down the fucking street.

i'm tired of putting on a fake smile...some stupid charade to get a number or whatever i can get...SOMETHING. there's just no use, you know? a person can only take so much rejection ffs. it's seriously just a waste time now.

ugh, ffs i hate acne. i'm seriously done in...it's over. i'm actually content with the fact that i'm done in and i'll die alone.

You're just confirming everything both of us have said. I'd just be repeating myself.

No one said you have to keep on a fake smile, but what do you want? Is your happiness really not worth continuing to try? Do you want what you're content with, which is loneliness and self-pity? "They" are not the whole world. They're just a bunch of superficial women you were unlucky enough to encounter many times in a row.

I saw in a post you made after this one that you mentioned it being the town.

I think it might do you a lot of good to move somewhere else. Sometimes you just need to start over in another location. Meet new people. I don't mean try to be someone you're not, but it's kind of like changing schools. No one knows you as the kid who gets the swirlies. They don't have that first impression. You get to make a new impression and have the chance to do it right. Changes are, they're not going to give a damn about your skin. And if they do, fuck 'em.

Alright man, look at it this way.

If not for the sex, would you really want to potentially have a relationship with any girl you approached that walked away when you tried to talk to them? Cause thats just fucking horrible. If they are so shallow and vain because of that, then think what the rest of there character is like..any chick thats like that wouldn't even be worth it anyway.

You're just confirming everything both of us have said. I'd just be repeating myself.

No one said you have to keep on a fake smile, but what do you want? Is your happiness really not worth continuing to try? Do you want what you're content with, which is loneliness and self-pity? "They" are not the whole world. They're just a bunch of superficial women you were unlucky enough to encounter many times in a row.

I saw in a post you made after this one that you mentioned it being the town.

I think it might do you a lot of good to move somewhere else. Sometimes you just need to start over in another location. Meet new people. I don't mean try to be someone you're not, but it's kind of like changing schools. No one knows you as the kid who gets the swirlies. They don't have that first impression. You get to make a new impression and have the chance to do it right. Changes are, they're not going to give a damn about your skin. And if they do, fuck 'em.

i am technically moving within the next few months once i complete my transfer out of the military so i suppose there's hope. and yes, you're right. there's not much else i can do except continue going. it's just really disheartening when you compare the game i have now, which is slim to nothing, to the game i had before the acne. depressing...

but i guess i'll get over it, eh?

i got rejected 3x tonight due to my acne, scars and pigmentation no doubt...no fucking doubt.

Thats a load of bollocks.

Only if you make your acne a problem then it will be a problem to others.

I approach women in bars pretty much every night and during the day and they respond positively towards me despite I have a spotty, greasy, bumpy, red face and have had plenty of kiss closes. Its all about your confidence. If you dress smartly, be cocky & funny, show sexual intent and male dominance women will see past your skin.

Trust me, women are way more forgiving then men when it comes to looks.

Men probably base women a massive 80% on looks. Whereas if a guy carries himself confidently and can interact correctly, appear mysterious and exciting they are likely to see past superficial qualities.

And yes in some cases the odd girl will call you out on your acne. But i've only been told I had spotty skin on 3 ocassions out of around the 700 women I have approached.

Look up on the PUA community. It will explain all.

i got rejected 3x tonight due to my acne, scars and pigmentation no doubt...no fucking doubt.

Thats a load of bollocks.

Only if you make your acne a problem then it will be a problem to others.

I approach women in bars pretty much every night and during the day and they respond positively towards me despite I have a spotty, greasy, bumpy, red face and have had plenty of kiss closes. Its all about your confidence. If you dress smartly, be cocky & funny, show sexual intent and male dominance women will see past your skin.

Trust me, women are way more forgiving then men when it comes to looks.

Men probably base women a massive 80% on looks. Whereas if a guy carries himself confidently and can interact correctly, appear mysterious and exciting they are likely to see past superficial qualities.

And yes in some cases the odd girl will call you out on your acne. But i've only been told I had spotty skin on 3 ocassions out of around the 700 women I have approached.

Look up on the PUA community. It will explain all.

i don't know how to respond to this. this post seriously boggles my mind. i'm not sure if you read my other posts but it's just so peculiar that i carry myself the same way i did before acne when i could actually get woman, yet i get rejected all the time now. maybe you just look good with your type of acne...i don't know! i throw my hands up man...i just don't understand a damn thing anymore...

i am technically moving within the next few months once i complete my transfer out of the military so i suppose there's hope. and yes, you're right. there's not much else i can do except continue going. it's just really disheartening when you compare the game i have now, which is slim to nothing, to the game i had before the acne. depressing...

That's better! :D

When I was a kid, I went through this sort of defeated phase. Not like "Oh she'll grow out of it" phase, like the terrible 2's, but a period where I didn't think things would get any better. I just didn't see it happening. In fact, I went through this from preschool to Freshmen year of high school. Unlike you, I only had the crappy part in my history. I wonder how different it would be if I did have that, but from the looks of it, we got the same result.

I pulled myself out of it, though. One day I just decided I wasn't going to put up with it anymore. It's hard to say exactly what I did, but my outlook changed which made a lot of other things about myself. I was still incredibly outgoing and chatty and all that stuff when I was going through this too, but around certain people, I completely lacked social confidence, even while I was still chatty and outgoing. Once I decided enough was enough, everything started to change and people started treating me differently. I wasn't a victim anymore. I didn't allow people to treat me like crap. All the while, I had horrible skin. Like, really bad. When I was a victim, people used it to bring my down, sure. But once I stopped letting that happen, people didn't do that anymore.

I hope that helps a little, at least to show you another experience. I don't know how many times in your life you've gotten this feeling, so maybe you've already pulled yourself out of the pit before.

I still don't have a boyfriend, so that's not resolved yet lol. I'm sure I'll find him someday. I hope you find someone for you as well, and I hope the move works out for you. Nice thing is, if you don't like where you move, you can move again.

i don't know how to respond to this. this post seriously boggles my mind. i'm not sure if you read my other posts but it's just so peculiar that i carry myself the same way i did before acne when i could actually get woman, yet i get rejected all the time now. maybe you just look good with your type of acne...i don't know! i throw my hands up man...i just don't understand a damn thing anymore...

It's all about being "in state".

Some nights you can go out and get blown out of each set of women you approach. But on other nights every set is responding positively. If you have that "little smile inside" (that good feeling) then women will see this, as this all sub-communicated through your body language about how you feel about yourself.

You've set yourself a limiting belief, thats the reason why you're not succeeding.

If you tell yourself "I don't succeed with women because of my acne" then you are going to show insecure responses to women in your interactions. I truly belief that I am an attractive looking guy even though I have severe acne and women see this. If a girl caught me off guard with "eww you have spots" I would remain nonreactive and emotionally unaffected.

Why?

Key point.

Because I don't seek approval and validation from women (to a certain extent).

If they reject my approach then its a rejection of my approach and not me. I couldn't care less. Don't be afraid to put your personality on the line "This is me, here I am. I'm unapologetic for being me. This is what I am."

It's about being centered and secure with yourself. I don't like my acne, but I have learned to accept it. It gets better and then gets worse. I would rather not have it. However I do not let it interfere with my life because life is too short.

Its a massive demonstration of high value if you can appear confident with acne. Women tend to purposefully say things to throw you off and test your confidence. In the community we call these "shit tests".

It's all about being "in state".

Some nights you can go out and get blown out of each set of women you approach. But on other nights every set is responding positively. If you have that "little smile inside" (that good feeling) then women will see this, as this all sub-communicated through your body language about how you feel about yourself.

You've set yourself a limiting belief, thats the reason why you're not succeeding.

If you tell yourself "I don't succeed with women because of my acne" then you are going to show insecure responses to women in your interactions. I truly belief that I am an attractive looking guy even though I have severe acne and women see this. If a girl caught me off guard with "eww you have spots" I would remain nonreactive and emotionally unaffected.

Why?

Key point.

Because I don't seek approval and validation from women (to a certain extent).

If they reject my approach then its a rejection of my approach and not me. I couldn't care less. Don't be afraid to put your personality on the line "This is me, here I am. I'm unapologetic for being me. This is what I am."

It's about being centered and secure with yourself. I don't like my acne, but I have learned to accept it. It gets better and then gets worse. I would rather not have it. However I do not let it interfere with my life because life is too short.

Its a massive demonstration of high value if you can appear confident with acne. Women tend to purposefully say things to throw you off and test your confidence. In the community we call these "shit tests".

jesus, you got it all down to a science. i can see why you get a lot of women despite the acne. i'm pretty sure you're right though - you definitely sound right because i do let acne get to me, even when i put on that fake smile. i am confident for the most part when i approach woman, but i always have that fear of rejection. i guess i radiate a lot of that negative energy and they can sense it somehow.

i think i need to stop trying and learn to accept my acne - like you...i'm still insecure with looks and the rejection is just digging a deeper hole.

Mezzer: You sound like you read that book by Mystery(Mister E?). Something about Game something. The pickup artist. Had a TV show too (The Pickup Artist).

Edit: This one.

I watched the show and read a bit of the book (my brother bought it, read it, defended it, and ended up not using the techniques because he wasn't looking for a girl to pick up in a club or bar so he can makeout/bang one night then never call again.) I think the basic principles of self worth are good, but the science is ridiculous. On the show, he didn't teach those boys anything about what to do AFTER he got the girls' numbers or AFTER they made out with them in the limo. Not to mention how they treated those girls like notches on their belts.

If that's what you want, fine. Those girls probably want the same anyway since they're already there.

That's better! :D

When I was a kid, I went through this sort of defeated phase. Not like "Oh she'll grow out of it" phase, like the terrible 2's, but a period where I didn't think things would get any better. I just didn't see it happening. In fact, I went through this from preschool to Freshmen year of high school. Unlike you, I only had the crappy part in my history. I wonder how different it would be if I did have that, but from the looks of it, we got the same result.

I pulled myself out of it, though. One day I just decided I wasn't going to put up with it anymore. It's hard to say exactly what I did, but my outlook changed which made a lot of other things about myself. I was still incredibly outgoing and chatty and all that stuff when I was going through this too, but around certain people, I completely lacked social confidence, even while I was still chatty and outgoing. Once I decided enough was enough, everything started to change and people started treating me differently. I wasn't a victim anymore. I didn't allow people to treat me like crap. All the while, I had horrible skin. Like, really bad. When I was a victim, people used it to bring my down, sure. But once I stopped letting that happen, people didn't do that anymore.

I hope that helps a little, at least to show you another experience. I don't know how many times in your life you've gotten this feeling, so maybe you've already pulled yourself out of the pit before.

I still don't have a boyfriend, so that's not resolved yet lol. I'm sure I'll find him someday. I hope you find someone for you as well, and I hope the move works out for you. Nice thing is, if you don't like where you move, you can move again.

thanks for your reply, FL. it always helps me when i can relate to someone else's life. obviously, you've went through the same thing. i'm curious, are you clear now or are you still struggling with acne?

thanks for your reply, FL. it always helps me when i can relate to someone else's life. obviously, you've went through the same thing. i'm curious, are you clear now or are you still struggling with acne?

My skin is very scarred, but clear for the most part, thanks to hormonal balance. I still break out occasionally (yay stress), but it's nothing compared to what I was dealing with only last year.

So it's not perfect, but it's most definitely better. ...Plus, makeup, lol.

Some of the doods in this forum crack me the fuck up. You walk into some bar with your acne condition and get close to some intoxicated chic and then think that you're either the life of the party or some confident, masculine guy with acne and the condition of your skin doesn't matter? Are you serious? Just because you waltz into some bar faced off with some tipsy chic with mute lighting doesn't mean anything. If she kissed you with bad skin, how many other guys has she been kissing prior to you walking in?

L-M-A-0. GTFOh.

It's always the same guys with either no pictures up of themselves, or the picture is of poor quality.

Some of the doods in this forum crack me the fuck up. You walk into some bar with your acne condition and get close to some intoxicated chic and then think that you're either the life of the party or some confident, masculine guy with acne and the condition of your skin doesn't matter? Are you serious? Just because you waltz into some bar faced off with some tipsy chic with mute lighting doesn't mean anything. If she kissed you with bad skin, how many other guys has she been kissing prior to you walking in?

L-M-A-0. GTFOh.

It's always the same guys with either no pictures up of themselves, or the picture is of poor quality.

what are you talking about dude?

L-M-A-0. GTFOh.

The people who offer advice about being confident and yada yada yada. And never have a picture of themselves up in THIS forum.

"Like ya, my skin was all red, pus filled, and this chic and I met, we went back to my pad, we shagged all night. See, it's all about confidence man..."

^^^^ that shit cracks me up in this forum. It's always some dood with no picture talking that bullshit.

Just a note for you folks - please remember that this is a support website, and to please play nicely. It's especially rude to make assumptions based on someone's picture (or lack thereof), especially considering the nature of why we are here.

I know I've been away for awhile, but just to let ya'll know: Elsewhere is back. And so is my rabid insistance that EMO be what it is supposed to be: A support forum.

Thanks.

L-M-A-0. GTFOh.

The people who offer advice about being confident and yada yada yada. And never have a picture of themselves up in THIS forum.

"Like ya, my skin was all red, pus filled, and this chic and I met, we went back to my pad, we shagged all night. See, it's all about confidence man..."

^^^^ that shit cracks me up in this forum. It's always some dood with no picture talking that bullshit.

thats not nice to say to someone when hes feeling down...maybe he doesn't have his pic up for the reason hes posting this thread!

Some people arent comfortable showing themselves ...even on an acne website.