Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

you were at some trendy bar, what kind of people did you expect to be there??? people who are living by other peoples standards not their own, other peoples trends climbing up the social status ladder. i bet youll have better luck going to eharmony, where you can be exposed to thousands of people at once, thats a much better strategy.

for you to actually do this tho, makes you one couragous bastard, you have earned my respect, much like one earns a purple heart for exceptional bravery.

you could also be proud of yourself man, instead of wanting to kill yourself, but im sure thats how you feel right now, and thats fine

do you really want to go out like such a little bitch though???? im sure you have other choices, and you know you do.

you were at some trendy bar, what kind of people did you expect to be there??? people who are living by other peoples standards not their own, other peoples trends climbing up the social status ladder. i bet youll have better luck going to eharmony, where you can be exposed to thousands of people at once, thats a much better strategy.

for you to actually do this tho, makes you one couragous bastard, you have earned my respect, much like one earns a purple heart for exceptional bravery.

you could also be proud of yourself man, instead of wanting to kill yourself, but im sure thats how you feel right now, and thats fine

do you really want to go out like such a little bitch though???? im sure you have other choices, and you know you do.

true.

really, i don't have it in me to blow my brains out. i just don't want to wake up anymore. don't have a will to live anymore. and it's not all about not being able to get girls. my life is fucked...i'm getting kicked out of the military. lost my clearance. can't ever get a government job. probably won't be able to go to school now. my parents hate me. list goes on and on...i'm just in my transition out of the military and back home. i'll probably go homeless because i don't even want to work anymore.

this is not where i thought i'd end up in my life. like i said, everything ends.

true.

really, i don't have it in me to blow my brains out. i just don't want to wake up anymore. don't have a will to live anymore. and it's not all about not being able to get girls. my life is fucked...i'm getting kicked out of the military. lost my clearance. can't ever get a government job. probably won't be able to go to school now. my parents hate me. list goes on and on...i'm just in my transition out of the military and back home. i'll probably go homeless because i don't even want to work anymore.

this is not where i thought i'd end up in my life. like i said, everything ends.

true.

just because you can't go back to school doesn't mean life is over. and edumaction isn't that important, i mean it is, but you can make a decent living for yourself even with a highschool diploma. my advice would be to enter some kind of trade, you can work while you are apprenticing and get paid for it. seems worth it to me. that is my fall back, if my accounting degree doesn't work out for whatever reason.

I still think something is missing there. But if it really is that much, that's crazy. I mean, you don't even need a college degree and you're making more than lawyers, investment bankers, and doctors.

Back to thread...

I'm in a similar situation. I have the courage to go out in bars sometimes even if I still have a face full of acne at 22 & I never got nothing since over 3 years now. Don't even bother thinking about approching girls at a bar when you have a face full of acne because odds are you're going to get rejected. Girls are way too much superficial there (almost all) in bars. It's in those situations that you see it's very hard to enjoy life when you still have acne and you're 21+.

Dave and busters acutally seemed like a good place to meet a girl,but if they are going to act immature and run away when you try to talk to them, they are not worth your time.

id rather have a guy with some scars on his face then any of those pricks in a bar.

we should just go out on a date. ill take you to go see the sex and the city movie. ;)

I still think something is missing there. But if it really is that much, that's crazy. I mean, you don't even need a college degree and you're making more than lawyers, investment bankers, and doctors.

Haha, suicide over not getting girls? I should kill myself 500 times. At least.

You got the balls to approach, dude. You're one hundred million trillion steps ahead of most guys.

no, not suicide only over not getting girls. it's a little more complicated than that.

Yes it is. It's all in your brain. You have friends and a social life. You're depressed because you feel ugly, hence you can't get girls. Not that complicated after all.

I ridicule people who feels down because of their acne, call them pathetic and then continue to tell them why they need to wake the fuck up.

I ridicule people who feels down because of their acne, call them pathetic and then continue to tell them why they need to wake the fuck up.

Err...tough guy talk is not devoid of value but may not be well received in this particular forum...

Astrocious, You're incredibly brave, even if it was because of alcohol. I'd never have courage to do that.