Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Been reading this out of intrest. Im bascially out of luck recently with the girls due to a number of factors with good old acne a key one hampering my self confidense (which is hopefully reeceding now and the doc says its mild yey no longer moderate!) Anyway acne aside I feel im a relativley good looking,nice,intresting caring perosn with a good sense of humour and fun yet I have never been able to tie down a secure and long term relationship. Sure ive been out with girls before but I havent had a sticker despite everyone telling me how nice I am. I may be a little bit cyncial but it seems that becuase im not arrogant or a jerk that I have less luck than ive deserved. There ARE nice guys out there like me who treat woment right however women always seem to go for the arrogant type. I would make the right kind of girl bery happy but never get the chance so frustrating!.

"Unfortunately for teen and 20-something girls, men are pretty much useless until they're 30"

lol I'm too offended to say anything.... Just ignore them til they turn 30? I feel like a waste of space...

Aw, I'm sorry. Don't take it personally, it's not your fault! :D

It's not that you young guys are a waste of space, by any means, you're just... I dunno... not quite cooked yet. :shrug:

I'm sure you'll get there!

Some woman like their steak a little red.... I'm medium rare.

:lol:

That seriously made me laugh out loud. Medium rare. Hehehe.

About whether or not my husband is good-looking... I certainly think so! Other girls give him their phone numbers regularly (he works in a store, that's how we met) but that may be due to his personality as well as his appearance. He's not model-material, but I'm honestly not all that worried about how "hot" my man is, and he's not caught up in that stuff either. When we first met, for the first couple of months all he saw me in was raggedy work jeans and baggy tee-shirts, no make-up, and always looking grimy from work (seriously, I looked bad). But he liked me, not my pretty face. :D

I tell my friends (guys especially) they shouldn't date a "10." Not that all exceptionally attractive people are complete jerks, but a lot of them think that because they look good, they can treat their partners like crap. Sadly, they're frequently right. People will take a lot of crap because they want to be with the best-looking partner they can find. Better to find someone who is a good emotional/mental match, with similar goals and beliefs, because in the long run (if you're a marriage-minded person) you're going to end up wrinkled, bald, and toothless anyway. Seriously! Umm, I work with seniors all day, so this probably has some impact on how I look at things... But in the end, do you want someone whose looks will impress your friends, or someone who will take care of you when you're old and dying?

well why are men meant to shower the women with gifts, why should we make the effort and spend all the money on women when women dont have too, societies flaws

the real question is why dont WOMEN like tht exist

they expect us to put them at the centre of our universe because men in romantic films do that, while they sit back and be loved? =/

PrznKing, in my case, I know some girls that like my bf. He's actually a very good-looking guy and he has a great sense of humor (that, along with his looks is what attracts girls to him). The thing is, I really value myself, and I didn't settle for just any guy. So girls, know that you're worth a lot, have self-respect and value yourself. The guys that look for these qualities will find you. Here are some pictures of my bf and me. What do you guys think?

'

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r218/moerbo/mauricio.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r218/moerbo/Moe.jpg

There are truly sweet men around. The ones that cherish you, don't care about your flaws, love you, honor your love, take care of you, look at you with their sweet eyes wondering how they ended up with a woman as beautiful as you are. Treat you like you're his queen, tell you "I love you" everyday and mean it and MORE! Ladies, you will find yours don't give up. And I know I've found mine :wub:

its not far to say all guys are dickheads..cause guys could say the same about women if they wanted.."all girls are sluts and only with us for the money, girls are all liars and cheats, theyre heartless because all they care about is a mans penis size" i dono lol but we could totally say the same if we wanted to and even though its true for alot of women its not fair to the ones who are different.

its not far to say all guys are dickheads..cause guys could say the same about women if they wanted.."all girls are sluts and only with us for the money, girls are all liars and cheats, theyre heartless because all they care about is a mans penis size" i dono lol but we could totally say the same if we wanted to and even though its true for alot of women its not fair to the ones who are different.

true say lol I say something along those lines about women too...I hardly even have any female friends bc they're all bitches, but the ones I do have are exceptionally good people. I guess the same goes for men... the majority of them are dickheads... but there are a few sweethearts scattered among the dickheads. So I guess if I can find nice girls to make friends with, I can find nice guys to date.

true say lol I say something along those lines about women too...I hardly even have any female friends bc they're all bitches, but the ones I do have are exceptionally good people. I guess the same goes for men... the majority of them are dickheads... but there are a few sweethearts scattered among the dickheads. So I guess if I can find nice girls to make friends with, I can find nice guys to date.

well said

I just finished watching P.S. I love you. Do men like jerry really exist!? If anyone has met a guy like that....can anyone tell me where to find him?

If I knew, I would tell you. Great movie, made me want to marry an irish guy. I don't think all men are so BAD...just MOST. But they probably think the same about us. Good luck finding the perfect guy...let me know if he has a brother!!

Stop this man butchering!!! The hedgehog is male. Think of the hedgehog and how upset you are making him feel.

Stop this man butchering!!! The hedgehog is male. Think of the hedgehog and how upset you are making him feel.

don't bring him into this!

I agree men are useless until 30 before that they are just bubble heads.

I'm nearly 24 I'd never date a guy under or my age has to be atleast 4-5 years older, with a set mind and a successful outlook in career/life.

Start dating older over your age and things will get a bit better.

Guest kiwikali

ugh i hate men

but i have bad luck :confused: