Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just finished watching P.S. I love you. Do men like jerry really exist!? If anyone has met a guy like that....can anyone tell me where to find him?

Guest missyjean130

The more I'm around guys, The more I want to become a lesbian

Guest missyjean130
The more I'm around guys, The more I want to become a lesbian

What about when females get old? Animals?

he's amazingly sexy

what about animals? lol where do they come into the picture... i dont get it either

Guest missyjean130

my grandma has a sign on her fridge that says" the more I know about men, the more I love my cat"

thought of that when animals were mentioned

my grandma has a sign on her fridge that says" the more I know about men, the more I love my cat"

Guest missyjean130

Ur grandma is obviously an experienced and sensible lady. At the moment I'm not too fond of cats, but I have a feeling in a few decades my feelings will change about them lol. People, especially my family always get on my case about me being single, but I'd rather be single than settle for any perv and it's just so hard to find guys who are passionate about other things and who'd rather get to know women as people and not as tools. Know what I mean!?

There are many gems of men out there; unfortunately it takes many dates with many men to find a good one. Men probably think the same thing about women!

I rather be single my entire life and just have friends.I'm happier single.

I don't have a real desire to date.

Boys are just nice to look at :cool:

I rather be single my entire life and just have friends.I'm happier single.

I don't have a real desire to date.

Boys are just nice to look at :cool:

hi five! i'm so like that. that's cuz we're not the gullible type that never had any guys like us before. ;)

Guest missyjean130

Romantic movies make me angry cos'...no guy is like that in real life. Maybe 1% of the male population...maybe...I'm doubtful though.

Lol :lol:

I'm pessimistic in this area so hardcore xD sorry

Romantic movies make me angry cos'...no guy is like that in real life. Maybe 1% of the male population...maybe...I'm doubtful though.

I just finished watching P.S. I love you. Do men like jerry really exist!? If anyone has met a guy like that....can anyone tell me where to find him?

Guest missyjean130

For our first date, my husband showed up with a dozen red roses and two cat toys. I had two cats then and he bought something for both of them.

Later, after we dated a while, he would regularly buy them canned cat food and catnip toys; he even bought my one cat some V8 juice since this weird cat ALWAYS drinks my V8. So he got some V8 for me and my cat!

When he asked me to marry him, it was the three year anniversary of our first date. He planned a whole day of 'scavenger' hunting for me; the evening ended with dinner at the restaurant where we had our first date.

So...guys like that do exist. :)

For our first date, my husband showed up with a dozen red roses and two cat toys. I had two cats then and he bought something for both of them.

Later, after we dated a while, he would regularly buy them canned cat food and catnip toys; he even bought my one cat some V8 juice since this weird cat ALWAYS drinks my V8. So he got some V8 for me and my cat!

When he asked me to marry him, it was the three year anniversary of our first date. He planned a whole day of 'scavenger' hunting for me; the evening ended with dinner at the restaurant where we had our first date.

IF YOU EVER FIND A GUY LIKE THAT , PLEASE ASK IF HE HAS A BROTHER OR COUSIN FOR ME

PLEASSEEE THANKS

Unfortunately for teen and 20-something girls, men are pretty much useless until they're 30. Most are completely self-centered and/or retarded, and even the nice, well-intentioned ones are clueless. My husband was 29 when we started dating, and I told him from the get-go that he was on probation until he turned 30 :D

After we'd been dating for several months, I came down with food poisoning, of the really awful please-God-just-let-me-die variety. After a couple of miserable days (during which I would not let him come take care of me, even though he offered), he called and asked if I was hungry. I'd just woken up from a nap, and was finally ready for something to eat, but I didn't have any food in the house. He told me to go out front, and on the porch chairs were bags full of every kind of fruit- peaches, mangoes, apples, bananas, even a pineapple! Later that night, as my sister cut open the pineapple, she casually asked me, "So, when are you going to marry him?" I hadn't even thought about it until she said that, but I knew right then I was going to marry him.

They're out there, you just have to look. Also, you'll never find a great guy if you waste a lot of time dating losers. Do not be afraid to break up with a guy you know isn't right for you (nicely, of course- you never know, he may be friends with Mr. Right). Life is short (ask any senior citizen, and they'll tell you so)!

Guest missyjean130

My mom is a CNA at a hospital and this elderly women was sick there..her husband was there and was talking to my mother and he said," we've been married for over 40 years, I sure don't wanna lose her now"

My mom still get's sad when she tells people about it. Old couples are so cute...

Unfortunately for teen and 20-something girls, men are pretty much useless until they're 30. Most are completely self-centered and/or retarded, and even the nice, well-intentioned ones are clueless. My husband was 29 when we started dating, and I told him from the get-go that he was on probation until he turned 30 :D

After we'd been dating for several months, I came down with food poisoning, of the really awful please-God-just-let-me-die variety. After a couple of miserable days (during which I would not let him come take care of me, even though he offered), he called and asked if I was hungry. I'd just woken up from a nap, and was finally ready for something to eat, but I didn't have any food in the house. He told me to go out front, and on the porch chairs were bags full of every kind of fruit- peaches, mangoes, apples, bananas, even a pineapple! Later that night, as my sister cut open the pineapple, she casually asked me, "So, when are you going to marry him?" I hadn't even thought about it until she said that, but I knew right then I was going to marry him.

They're out there, you just have to look. Also, you'll never find a great guy if you waste a lot of time dating losers. Do not be afraid to break up with a guy you know isn't right for you (nicely, of course- you never know, he may be friends with Mr. Right). Life is short (ask any senior citizen, and they'll tell you so)!

"Unfortunately for teen and 20-something girls, men are pretty much useless until they're 30"

lol I'm too offended to say anything.... Just ignore them til they turn 30? I feel like a waste of space...