Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geronimo

Palmer's Eventone Fade Milk

So I just bought Palmer's Eventone Fade Milk to try out on the left over acne marks on my chest and shoulders.

Does anyone have any experience with this product? Did it work?

If so discuss what it did for you, if not, know any other products that did work?

I put this on for the first time today in the morning and its left me red on the places I put it. It almost looks darker than before but it may just be the redness.

Is this just my skin naturally reacting to the Hydroquinone 2.0%? Well this go away over time as my skin gets used to it?

Hey, just a couple days ago I caved and tried a product with hydroquinone for the first time and I can tell that my skin reacted the same way. My skin got significantly redder on areas exposed to the product. Like you said, hopefully this is just an initial reaction and things will improve later on.

Personally, I wouldn't reccomment hydroquinone. It's difficult to know how to use it properly. Any exposure to the sun WILL darken the marks, possibly preventing them from healing properly. Unfortunately, the only thing that really works is time, and drinking lots of water (try to get about 8-10 glasses a day - on the hour every hour)

Personally, I wouldn't reccomment hydroquinone. It's difficult to know how to use it properly. Any exposure to the sun WILL darken the marks, possibly preventing them from healing properly. Unfortunately, the only thing that really works is time, and drinking lots of water (try to get about 8-10 glasses a day - on the hour every hour)

Ah, chest and shoulders, stupid me. Should be effective then. I don't know anything about differin gel, try searching to see if anyone has had any success with it.

How is it going geronimo? I have just started using 4% hydroquinone on my face...the treated areas seem more pigmented now though (which is a bit scary...) and I'm hoping this will help with my blotchy skin. If this yields results then I will go ahead and treat my back/shoulders as well.

In my opinion it worked for my darker brown spots, they're not completely gone but they're a lot lighter.

The red spots are kind of the same though.

I recently bought a bottle of Alpha Hydrox Enhanced 10% AHA Lotion so I've stopped using the Palmer's lotion so I could give the Alpha Hyrdox lotion a try since I hear it works well for fading acne marks and scars.

For only using the Palmer's lotion for about a month, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

That sounds great geronimo! I am mainly looking to lighten the dark brown marks I have.

I think the red marks are still not healed so therefore HQ din't do anything for you in that regard, but once they are healed they turn brownish in some people..and then it might be more treatable?

Anyway, I am optimistic. I will keep using the 4% on my face for about wto moths and then see what happens. The darkening of the treated areas has at least subsided now a bit so, now I'm just waiting for more fading action!! :whistle: