Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Everyday minerals vs Aubrey nicole.

I've been using Aubrey mineral make up for a while now and I love it, only problem I cant find a foundation shade that exactly matches my skin. Iam wondering about everyday minerals since I havent tried those yet, do they have more shades ? and do they last all day? also for oily skin, does it work well? How about ingredients, any of you guys broke out from using everyday minerals ?

Thanks all.

I've been using Aubrey mineral make up for a while now and I love it, only problem I cant find a foundation shade that exactly matches my skin. Iam wondering about everyday minerals since I havent tried those yet, do they have more shades ? and do they last all day? also for oily skin, does it work well? How about ingredients, any of you guys broke out from using everyday minerals ?

Thanks all.

Thanks all.

It is very good on oily skin because the longer you have the foundation, the nice it looks on your skin because of the blending of the powder. (I'm not sure if I'm making sense.)

How is the coverage when it comes to covering acne and redmarks? also which formula is best for oily skin? I read before that the make up can be a bit shimmery, is that true?

It depends on how pigmented your acne and red marks are. Mine are almost as red as my lips. The foundation and concealer do an okay job of covering them up.

I read before that the make up can be a bit shimmery, is that true?

I just started wearing EM about two months ago, and LOVE IT so far. I live in Houston and it's very humid, but I don't find it's a problem at all. I use the intensive and really love the look. In fact, I got my first, EVER, compliment on my skin the other day. And it was from someone who just met me so she didn't know what my skin looked like before I started my treatment. Not only did it give me a boost to keep up with my accutane treatment, but it made me a firm believer in Everyday Minerals. I also find it stays on great, even when I'm swimming and yet you can't even feel it one your skin. Pretty amazing stuff if you ask me! And animal friendly . . . and free samples! What else could you ask for?

How is the coverage when it comes to covering acne and redmarks? also which formula is best for oily skin? I read before that the make up can be a bit shimmery, is that true?