Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
youknowyouloveme

**Need avidce about talking to parents about boys**

hey people,

i wanna hang out with guys more, like at their house and at my house.

my parents have always been really stright about me and guys.

HOW DO I TALK TO MY PARENTS ABOUT!

Im really mature, and im smart about stuff.

HELPPP

In order to gain your parents' trust, you're going to need to be mature. No offense, but after reading this post, mature wasn't the first word that came to mind.

I'd also like to know how old you are.

:lol::lol::lol:

You can come round my house if you like ;)

Just tell your father I'm a female friend :lol:

not all guys have a one track mind you know...

lmao, niiice ;)

but i just wanna hang out with guys in basements and cuddle. and like an ocasional make out. i wanna hang out in a group of ppl....

WHAT DO I SAY

In order to gain your parents' trust, you're going to need to be mature. No offense, but after reading this post, mature wasn't the first word that came to mind.

I'd also like to know how old you are.

If you want to prove to your parents that you can do something like hanging out with boys at their house or yours, hang out with them elsewhere like in public, heh. If they notice how you're mature about it, the might let you hang out with them at their place or yours.

"Mom, dad, can I PLEASSSEEE hang out with Tyrone (no racist). We're just going to be alone in his basement making out."

Guest missyjean130

You wanna cuddle with a guy in your basement and occationally make out. Thats it,huh? well as I was reading a post about a member of this site was erotically dancing with a girl I noticed your response was " you're making me hot". Right, and all you intend to do is cuddle?

Most teenager are smart enough to figure out how their parents mind's work and are very good at lying about be a "good person" that they are very capable of getting away with what they want. Others have developed the smarts to be sneaky enough to do things without their parents knowing.

However, I think it shows maturity to obey your parents. They make rules to shape you into a good person, not to become a slut. They look out for you, pay for your clothes, they had to wipe your shitty ass as a baby, think of everything they've done for you. Maybe you bump heads with them a lot and fight, but they decided to put up with you out of love. Is this really how you want to repay them?

I think parents should be stricter. One out of every four girls has/had an std in their lifetime according to an article I read. I wonder what the statistics were decades ago back when parents were harsher? I can imagine A LOT lower. They set rules so that innocent cuddling doesn't turn into sex, which often does. A lot of girls say things like then and afterwards, not virgins anymore. And judging by the your making me hot" comment in the other thread your not mature enough to handle being in a basement with a boy and leave it at only cuddling.

And sadly, a lot of teens are not mature enough to get their partner tested, develop trust first ( if they cheat they could get an std and pass it to u) and use proper methods of birth control. I saw at least seven girls at my old school with child, that's going to really hold them back in life unless their one of the fewer lucky ones with money and oodles and oodles of help.

So actually be mature. You're definately not now.

Guest missyjean130
why do u all assume? you guys arent helpful at all....

maybe because you said it in your post....

Seriously, don't go making out with random guys for no reason other than because your vagina is on fire from getting too hot by reading posts on acne.org.

If you are not old enough to make your own decisions in who you can and cannot hang out with than i don't think you are mature enough to stop yourself at only cuddling. Unless you have a guy who you really like and want to date, don't go down in some random dude's basement. That's an std waiting to crawl into you.

why do u all assume? you guys arent helpful at all....

maybe because you said it in your post....

Seriously, don't go making out with random guys for no reason other than because your vagina is on fire from getting too hot by reading posts on acne.org.

If you are not old enough to make your own decisions in who you can and cannot hang out with than i don't think you are mature enough to stop yourself at only cuddling. Unless you have a guy who you really like and want to date, don't go down in some random dude's basement. That's an std waiting to crawl into you.