Notifications
Clear all

Irish Spring Sport cleared my acne!!!

MemberMember
(@junkyak)

Posted : 05/25/2008 9:34 pm

Wow...ive used dove sensitive soap, dove exfoliating scrub, neutrogena body wash, nature's cure spray and none of them really worked. I ran out of dove one day and I borrowed a bar of irish spring sport from my roomate and after a few days, my skin was alot smoother and my acne was almost completely gone. You might want to try this, different things work for different people.

MemberMember
(@the-killer6)

Posted : 05/25/2008 9:39 pm

you borrowed a bar of soap from a friend? Thats pretty sick.

MemberMember
(@zoetrope)

Posted : 05/25/2008 10:03 pm

you borrowed a bar of soap from a friend? Thats pretty sick.

Hope you're aware that Irish Spring Bar Soap is like 5 bucks for a pack of 15-20. I'm sure he just handed him a new bar.

MemberMember
(@the-killer6)

Posted : 05/26/2008 3:12 pm

That may be so...

Anyways I had pretty bad acne on my back as well but after using the gel form of Irish spring it all but dissapeared. I just never thaught that the soap is what helped it dissapear.

MemberMember
(@incognit0)

Posted : 05/27/2008 3:34 am

I've only had noted success with the antibacterial soaps Dial and especially Safeguard, which is stronger. They actually have antibiotics in them which are listed on the label. My only worry is bacterial resistance after prolonged use, but I've never understood how that works in the case of pimple bacteria... p.acnes I guess.

So I don't use any other soaps anymore.

MemberMember
(@andyb)

Posted : 06/01/2008 6:36 pm

They don't carry Irish Spring Sport here, so I picked up Dial; I'll let y'all know if it works!

MemberMember
(@blahblahasdfg)

Posted : 05/27/2014 1:40 pm

the regular Irish spring soap bar cleared up my face too. seriously the ONLY thing that has worked for me. I have really dry skin. this bar doesn't overly dry out my skin at all. it has an amazing balance for me. i would use dove soap and the results couldn't even compare. Irish spring is the way to go!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/21/2015 12:36 am

the regular Irish spring soap bar cleared up my face too. seriously the ONLY thing that has worked for me. I have really dry skin. this bar doesn't overly dry out my skin at all. it has an amazing balance for me. i would use dove soap and the results couldn't even compare. Irish spring is the way to go!

are U sure