Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

??

Posted

how long do i need to wait for a reply? im waiting to order!

Posted

TCA 25% is a medium peel and unless it's to spot treat your scars I suggest you go to a professional. That's a serious peel and not just a home peel. You will scab all over your face.

Posted

Your link doesn't work, go back and copy again.

Posted

http://www.loganwoodskincare.com/gallery.cfm

THE GUY TOLD ME 25% IS BEST FOR RED PITTED MARKS? SHOULD I GO WITH THE 12% ONE? AND WILL I REALLY SCAB ALL OVER? I THOUGHT IT JUST GENTLY PEELS THE TOP LAYER OF SKIN WHATS ALL THIS ABOUT SCABS?

Posted

GETTING A LITTLE IMPATIENT ARE WE?

as always, if you're trying strong acid, you should spot treat for a week and see the results before you damage your whole face.

I was looking into this tca peel too..

I dunno if i should get the Perfect Complexion 6% TCA complex, or this 12.5%.... or even the 25% to spot treat my red scars.

I used to have severe cystic acne, and the red marks are not all gone.

Posted
Highest quality TCA Peel kit includes everything you'll need for at least 5 peels. At Loganwood we provide you with the highest quality TCA peel available. Our kit includes, .5oz. 25% TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) 2oz. Neutralizer, Fan Brush Applicator and step by step instructions, for a safe professional peel at a fraction of the cost. TCA (Trichloroacetic acid) is used to treat sun damaged skin, fine to moderately deep lines, uneven blotchy pigmentation, acneic promblematic skin. It causes the top & medium depth layers of your skin to exfoliate over a period of 7 to 10 days. Healing can take up to 2 weeks. There is considerable downtime. This is not a peel for the inexperienced !!

Detailed after care insructions are included with your kit.This peel is also available in other strengths.

Posted

so would i be better off going with the 12.5% peel first? that wouldnt make me scab would it?

Posted

also what moisteriser should i use? is there one i can buy at loganwood?

or will any be ok?

Posted
so would i be better off going with the 12.5% peel first? that wouldnt make me scab would it?

Posted

well whats to research? you follow the instructions and do s it says no amount of research is going to change the way to do it! all i need to know is will the brown go away because im only going to put it on the areas that are red and i dont want multi coloured skin.

thanks for the help.

Posted

dave...please go get it done by a professional, because it doesn't seem like you are very knowledgable about TCA peels. no offense, i just don't want you to burn your face off.

Posted

THERE IS NO WAY IM GOING TO GO TO A PROFETIONAL! THEY SAY YOU CAN DO IT AT HOME AND IT INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS SO HOW HARD CAN IT BE? OFCOURSE ILL BE CAREFULL AT FIRST TO SEE HOW I RESPOND BUT IF NOONE IS GOING TO OFFER ANY ADVISE APART FROM SAYING GO TO A PRO' THEN IVE WAISTED MY TIME HERE AND IM GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY.

Posted

maybe no one is offering any advice because no one has tried a self TCA 25% on themselves before. AND THIS IS FOR GOOD REASON.

peace

Posted

no way man. Do not use that peel first. U risk scarring. Try TCA complex first. Seems good. High concentration TCA will burn u up and cause considerable downtime and carries too many risks for a first time user. I wouldn't use it. If u scar, u will regret it big time.

Posted
THERE IS NO WAY IM GOING TO GO TO A PROFETIONAL! THEY SAY YOU CAN DO IT AT HOME AND IT INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS SO HOW HARD CAN IT BE? OFCOURSE ILL BE CAREFULL AT FIRST TO SEE HOW I RESPOND BUT IF NOONE IS GOING TO OFFER ANY ADVISE APART FROM SAYING GO TO A PRO' THEN IVE WAISTED MY TIME HERE AND IM GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY.

Posted

In my opinion 25% TCA is too strong. 15% is enough for red marks.

Posted

the 12.5% looks pretty affordable.

i might try that one....... after i try the tca complex sample.

Posted

i done 25% tca for red spots and liked the results,they(spots) didnt fade completely but faded quite a bit. i actually done 50% tca also about 4 months after i did the 25% and the spots faded even more,but still not completely. the tca left the surrounding area of the skin slightly a little pink but nothing horrid looking.the pink is nearly gone now. i would try a very small area first just to test. just to be safe. i also do 70% glycolic acid once in a while and that also does a decent job of helping to fade red marks,but tca is a lil better.