Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crm6360

Accutane survey: when did new acne stop forming for you?

I am only on day 20 and I am still breaking out too. I go see my derm tomorrow so we'll see what she says. DH does say my face looks better but I don't really see any change.

starting week 4, and my breakouts have gone down dramatically, i dont think i've gotten any this week and if i have they're very small

week 4, and my breakouts have gone down dramatically, i dont think i've gotten any this week and if i have they're very small

(+1)

I'm on day 15 and i'm starting the initial breakout, pimples seem different than before though. Difficult to explain though, they seem harder and more cyst-like than before accutane.

Anyone worrying about the time their acne takes to stop coming shouldn't worry so much. It took me to the end of 4 months on 60mg Roaccutane before my acne stopped coming.

had bad breakouts for awhile...

Somebody told me "hey man, stick in there til' week 10, everything is uphill from there"

I TOTALLY AGREE.

gluck guys, trust me you'll be clear soon !! stop worrying!! worrying = more acne for nothing. Just wait it out, a month is definately worth it!!

AHHHHHHHH!!