Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lostcitement

Feel so Inactive everyday since acne come to my life

Guys....I feel so lazy everyday when I wake up since acne reappear to my half years ago. I was so energetic and very active before.

Now the happiest time in my life is sleeping.....I dun want to go to class dun wanna stay out of my house just wanna stay home and dun wanna face people.....does anyone share the same experience???

I'm the same way, but I plan on pushing myself to do something and I suggest you do the same. And go to class, you'll regret not going if you keep it up. Good luck though, I wish the best for you.

yea thats me to i aint gonna lie... my acne started getting worse the past weeks and out of a month i olny been out to see my friends like 4 times out the whole month...its sad i feel like im loosing my friends and stuff...

but like radical complex im bout to pusshh my self out the door after school and hang out with my friends more, ands its almost summer i need to have fun...i spent my whole freshman year and i had fun dont get me wrong but staying in the weeks i had bad acne made me miss out on alot...

so take me and radical complexes advise , try to get out. it aint gonna kill you. only thing that will happen is that someone might stare or make a remark we all aldreddy heard lol

i feel the same :(

i actually panic when people ask if i wanna go to the gym or swimming or health suite with them .... i just cant stand to let people see me without my makeup :(:(:(

i actually panic when people ask if i wanna go to the gym or swimming or health suite with them .... i just cant stand to let people see me without my makeup :(:(:(

Depression can make you tired... Try to think happier thoughts and you wont feel as tired.

I feel the same way quite frequently!!

Today for instance, I had plans. However, I woke up, took a look at my skin and decided to stay indoors feeling sorry for myself. It really sucks how the condition of my skin sometimes rules my life. :(

i feel exactly the same thing... :( just had acne this february and it invaded my forehead and right cheek. i don't want to go to my class.. everyday is a struggle for me.. this is the lowest point of my life.. can't even talk to my friends bout how i feel.. i even stopped going to church.. i'm so depressed, im losing hope... :(

i feel exactly the same thing... :( just had acne this february and it invaded my forehead and right cheek. i don't want to go to my class.. everyday is a struggle for me.. this is the lowest point of my life.. can't even talk to my friends bout how i feel.. i even stopped going to church.. i'm so depressed, im losing hope... :(

I feel the same

Even when Im at home I cant concentrate on things, tv, books etc because this thought of my skin always hangs around in the back of my head depressing me. I could easily cry for hours if i just let myself, just by thinking about it. My mood is 100% directly linked to my skin and it feels like everyday that goes by in isolation is just snatched away from me to no use. I cant even understand how I manage to live this way without taking my own life when it feels like I have soo much more to give socially, workwise, when it comes to love and everything.

its weird tho. i dont really run into people that have acne like mine. and im starting to believe its because we all pretty much stay in and waste our time hiding from the world out of shame. we shouldnt feel like this.

Yup I feel exactly the same as all you guys :( I think it's wrecking my relationship with my bf too :( I'm actually considering moving back home to Canada (I live in Japan) cause this is just getting to be too much for me, I want to start accutane or something.

Yup I feel exactly the same as all you guys :( I think it's wrecking my relationship with my bf too :( I'm actually considering moving back home to Canada (I live in Japan) cause this is just getting to be too much for me, I want to start accutane or something.

Oh I feel for you so much! I lost the best guy I ever met because of this hell too. Was into him like crazy and he showed so much interest. But I was just too scrared/felt too bad about my skin so I broke it off before it even started, gah so painful to think about now! :( Really hope you manage to hold on to yours tho... somehow...

Im starting accutane soon and I definatly think you should consider it to, because life and love is not worth wasting

Oh I feel for you so much! I lost the best guy I ever met because of this hell too. Was into him like crazy and he showed so much interest. But I was just too scrared/felt too bad about my skin so I broke it off before it even started, gah so painful to think about now! :( Really hope you manage to hold on to yours tho... somehow...

Im starting accutane soon and I definatly think you should consider it to, because life and love is not worth wasting

Aww congrats on starting accutane :) I'm trying so many supplements and natural stuff right now, but my skin is so bad I feel like nothing has improved. I'm gonna stick with it for a few more months though before I decide to go home and try accutane.

Definitely ;)

Are you going to keep a diary showing your accutane progress? That would be great :)

Yes im really thinking about it, good way to keep my spirit and motivation up! :)

A natural-cure tip: (If you dont already know about it) the Waisays-diet is a great superhealthy natural thing that really works for people with mild to severe acne, if you are prepared to change your eatng like that, that is.

I definitely don't have the willpower to cut out all grains like that, unfortunately, lol. I have switched to brown rice, and eat as little white bread as possible (They don't sell brown bread in grocery stores here!! like wtf?!!) And I stopped eating junk food, and am eating lots of fruit/veggies instead. But honestly I don't see any improvement :/

You have to really really push yourself or you will end up staying in your house for the rest of your life, time passes while your mourning your skin. I did this for about a year, couldnt even go to the shops, I only forced myself out to go to work at nights, lost friends and respect for myself and I regret it immensley because I will never get that year back.

Start small and do something less stressful and build up, the ridiculousness of letting acne rule you is always apparant even when you are hiding, seemingly because of it. You already understand that its illogical so just try and enjoy yourself and know that you can still have fun and life with acne!

I completely understand; since acne, I have dropped out of high school, and I haven't hung out with anyone for over a year. I have dismissed contact with all of my friends to the point where they will not even bother to call anymore.

I thought about getting a summer job, but I can not seem to push myself. I don't even have a college future; for, I couldn't push myself to take the ACT, and as a consequence, it is too late to apply to the college I was wishing. (I dropped out of high school perse, but have been taking E-high school classes).

But I've found the best way to cope with all of this is to constantly tell myself that all of these social and material things are truly nothing in terms of happiness. I've found great pleasure in learning on my own and through meditation.

I know many will say that I should just go out and make friends, etc, but in my mind this is utmost disrespectful to myself. Why would I willing put myself in that situation when I can not even look in terms like the majority of the outside world? I was raised to always exceed norms; hence, until the day I can go outside looking more beautiful than the rest, I will not. And above, this isn't some selfish desire, it is not the willing to show off; it is the wanting to feel connected to nature, to have confidence.

However, I stongly reccommend agaisnt this for anyone; it is an awful way to view yourself and the world, but this is who I am. I never really been a happy fellow, just have always felt more like an actor.

Sebastian, I got chills when I red what you wrote because its an exact copy of my life and feelings...

You have to really really push yourself or you will end up staying in your house for the rest of your life, time passes while your mourning your skin. I did this for about a year, couldnt even go to the shops, I only forced myself out to go to work at nights, lost friends and respect for myself and I regret it immensley because I will never get that year back.

Start small and do something less stressful and build up, the ridiculousness of letting acne rule you is always apparant even when you are hiding, seemingly because of it. You already understand that its illogical so just try and enjoy yourself and know that you can still have fun and life with acne!

How did you get out after that year, did you just decide and go for it or did you cure your acne and got out again?

How did you get out after that year, did you just decide and go for it or did you cure your acne and got out again?

My acne did actually get better at the begining of this year through antibiotics which I am still on. But before this happened I literally forced myself out the door and down the street and into town or whatever. I knew I was working on my acne and that eventually it might get better and that gave me some hope. I also have one or two friends who have acne and who do brilliant for themselves and are great people, I've never spoken to them about their acne but just noticed that they are much stronger people than I am. My younger brother is the same, he has even worse acne than me but is so much more confident.

It is very hard but i get hung up on time quite a lot, I'm just now realising (20 last month) that time is really something and the chances we take make us, I dont want to be a lonely old man and have my life eclipse me so I'm certainly not going to let acne get in my way. Look around you at your friends and even strangers and you will probably notice somebody who has been through it and coped with it much better than yourself, perhaps even gone through something worse than acne. You just have to ask yourself: why can I not do exactly the same? there is actually naff all wrong with me.

Also, Paul Weller and a whole hell of a lot of soul music got me up and thinking, I think having idols and concrete personality beyond your outward appearance helps greatly.