Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I haven't had oily skin in years, it was always normal (dried out easily) but with moderate persistent acne nevertheless. I use clindamycin in the morning and differin at night and my skin is oily all of a sudden? is this supposed to happen? I think I may be entering the IB stage but this is insane..

I think because the differin is opening your pores. they aren't blocked anymore, so the oil can come out freely. That happened to me, but my skin was already oily. I just use the Clean and Clear Oil Blotting papers a few times a day to control the oil.

yeah, i notice the same thing about the differin.

it makes me kinda oily too, so i only use it at night and wash up in the morning.

I haven't had oily skin in years, it was always normal (dried out easily) but with moderate persistent acne nevertheless. I use clindamycin in the morning and differin at night and my skin is oily all of a sudden? is this supposed to happen? I think I may be entering the IB stage but this is insane..

I'm using the same products on the same schedule. Though, I don't use it on my forehead. My face does look shiney after application, but that's from the clindamycin gel itself. It never really dries all the way. My face is very matte, but dull and red before I put it on. I throw some moisturizer (I peel around blemishes from the Differin) and concealer over it and then powder it like crazy. It actually makes the make-up look natural because it looks like a healthy glow. The moisturizer and concealer helps the powder stick longer. My face actually looks smoother and more polished than it did before I had acne when I put make-up on. Wish I knew this trick before the breakouts!