Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wakeboarder88

more breakouts in week 5

Well I been up to the full 2 pumps now for about a week. Ever since I bought some jojoba oil from trader joes it has been a lifesaver on the flakes. I feel it has broken me out though. I would pour a few drops right after I get out of the shower (before I apply BP) and about 2-3 min later pat dry it with a towel. My diet has been very healthy since I workout too. I get plenty of exercise during the week. I just don't know what to do. I still get whiteheads that pop up everyday and it gets annoying.

I ordered some emu oil and I should be getting it either today or tomorow. I hope this will solve with my redness and help my skin. I also bought some zinc + vitamin B supplements and I'll be taking those also. I'm hoping waiting it out will help me.

Hey, just relax, i've had the same problems

a really great way to set yourself up to no pimples is to not use any moisturizer for awhile.. or like only at night..

that's what ive been doing and my face is never oily

i started to use it back up again... and i woke up one day with 2 pimples.. they're small and going away but still...

if i dont use moisturizer no oil, no acne, ALOT of flakes..

if i do... more oil.. little acne... nicer skin