Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IFeelBroken

Sick of being the only one....

I am so sick of being the only one with acne wherever I go. A lot of the time it feels like I am the only person suffering with my ugly disease. Maybe everyone in this boring town is just to perfect for me. I look at them and they look at me and then I tell myself to "Fuck off!" and walk away. It be nice to have some sorry loser with acne to share my misery with but everyone seems way to happy to be a friend I'd want.

All these perfect people have no right to make me feel like shit, they don't try to hurt me but they usually succeed at it. Being a gay guy with acne is way to complicated. Gay guys are assholes and they are not afraid of showing it, a lot of them need to be smacked... they deserve it. I just want someone who is as fucked up as me or hopefully more fucked up. I don't want a person who has to try to fuck up their lives, I want someone who is naturally damaged like me.

Sick of this weakness of wanting someone.

It's sad but there isn't someone for everyone.... there is never gonna be a person like you, they may share some common hobbies or like the music you like but they will never be special.

blah blah blah blah blah rant rant rant rant..... If I have wasted your time then to bad. This is my rant and I always approve my messages.

Dont worry your not the only one suffering with it , there are millions of us out there , including me. As for finding someone i wouldnt worry about it. There is more to life than a partner. Trust me. Im not very good at giving advice lol.

Honestly though your not the only the one , you should have more confidence in yourself .

I am so sick of being the only one with acne wherever I go. A lot of the time it feels like I am the only person suffering with my ugly disease. Maybe everyone in this boring town is just to perfect for me. I look at them and they look at me and then I tell myself to "Fuck off!" and walk away. It be nice to have some sorry loser with acne to share my misery with but everyone seems way to happy to be a friend I'd want.

All these perfect people have no right to make me feel like shit, they don't try to hurt me but they usually succeed at it. Being a gay guy with acne is way to complicated. Gay guys are assholes and they are not afraid of showing it, a lot of them need to be smacked... they deserve it. I just want someone who is as fucked up as me or hopefully more fucked up. I don't want a person who has to try to fuck up their lives, I want someone who is naturally damaged like me.

Sick of this weakness of wanting someone.

It's sad but there isn't someone for everyone.... there is never gonna be a person like you, they may share some common hobbies or like the music you like but they will never be special.

blah blah blah blah blah rant rant rant rant..... If I have wasted your time then to bad. This is my rant and I always approve my messages.

Awww :(

I know how you feel. Gay guys are usually like..into looking very perfect and clean. At least all the ones I've met are (I go to a university with a huge performing arts program). I agree that they're assholes to people who aren't perfect, they seriously are and it's terrible.

Isn't it weird how we prefer to be around people who look exactly like us, even though we know they might be struggling too? I wouldn't wish acne upon anybody, yet I feel more comfortable talking to someone with it.

I'm on the same boat, but you're generalizing gays a bit too much. I know a gay guy who acts like any other guy, plays football, likes sports, all the typical male interests you can think of. The guy's you're referring to though are what I call "Queens". They're gay but they have to act like you have something wrong with you.

Dont worry your not the only one suffering with it , there are millions of us out there , including me. As for finding someone i wouldnt worry about it. There is more to life than a partner. Trust me. Im not very good at giving advice lol.

Honestly though your not the only the one , you should have more confidence in yourself .

Awww :(

I know how you feel. Gay guys are usually like..into looking very perfect and clean. At least all the ones I've met are (I go to a university with a huge performing arts program). I agree that they're assholes to people who aren't perfect, they seriously are and it's terrible.

Isn't it weird how we prefer to be around people who look exactly like us, even though we know they might be struggling too? I wouldn't wish acne upon anybody, yet I feel more comfortable talking to someone with it.

I'm on the same boat, but you're generalizing gays a bit too much. I know a gay guy who acts like any other guy, plays football, likes sports, all the typical male interests you can think of. The guy's you're referring to though are what I call "Queens". They're gay but they have to act like you have something wrong with you.

It kills me to be alone in a completely full room of perfect people. Even if one person has absolutely person skin and the rest don't, I still obsess over it. I have friends who don't have perfect skin and I'm more comfortable with them, I feel like I belong.

The sad thing is we're all amazing people, with amazing personallities that are hidden behind our acne. We don't want be outgoing, out personalities go by un noticed, but our skin doesn't. Life sucks.

Dude the worst is when I have to work in groups with all the nice skinned people, then it is most glaring. Tons of unavoidable in your face interaction. ahh torture!