Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mtbr

accutane and your complexion

so is there anything you can do to make your complexion look better while on accutane? or do you just have to live with it? I have stopped getting pimples but i have left over pimples still. My skin just looks gross. im putting on loads of lotion but its not helping my complexion, does anyone have any advice? Thanks a bunch!!!!

the Body Shop has Vitamin E face spray. I started using it and have noticed my face looks healthier. I got my mom and co-workers hooked on the stuff. I have 1 at work and 1 at home, I spray my face 3-4x/day. You're face will feel better too and it is GREAT for setting make up!

Emu Oil! I finally cleared near the end of month 3 after a terrible IB. I was left with red, pink and purple marks all around my chin. I also found that my skin tone looked kinda shit and unhealthy. I read a lot about emu oil on this site and others, it has helped TREMENDOUSLY! I will always use this stuff, ALWAYS! It never made me break out or aggravted my skin. It fades the red marks quick(er) and evens out my skin. Emu oil is helping me get through the rest of this accutane journey!

Emu Oil! I finally cleared near the end of month 3 after a terrible IB. I was left with red, pink and purple marks all around my chin. I also found that my skin tone looked kinda shit and unhealthy. I read a lot about emu oil on this site and others, it has helped TREMENDOUSLY! I will always use this stuff, ALWAYS! It never made me break out or aggravted my skin. It fades the red marks quick(er) and evens out my skin. Emu oil is helping me get through the rest of this accutane journey!

Is it okey to use this while on accutane or should you wait until you finish? Also, where can I buy it?

Is it okey to use this while on accutane or should you wait until you finish? Also, where can I buy it?

You can use it on tane. It also doubles as a moisturizer. Ebay.