Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j_lin215

Does Milk Cause Acne?

afaik it has been proven that there is link between dairy and acne,i have cut out dairy and seen a big improvement in skin and i know many ppl on here have said the same.i think it mainly applies to hormonal acne though

all dairy products have certain acids in them that does create acne...

after cutting dairy i saw a huge difference.

no chocolate, milk, cheese, etc.

hard to just cut out something you eat/drink everyday but its gotta be a risk that your willing to take.

try to eat as much greens you can...

also lots of apples

For me, yes.

On Sunday I stopped at In and Out to get a small pink lemonade and small chocolate milkshake. (This is after about 4 1/2-5 mounths of no dairy) I broke out the next day with 2 small cysts on one side of my mounth. They are small and under the surface but hurt. And it made some clogged pores by my nose a little worse(inflammed). I thought just that little would not so it, especially after that long being off of it. But it did and I am pissed I tried it. So I will never consume Dairy again, well for a good number of years atleast.

Might want to check out the Nutrition & Holistic health section of the org.

Milk def. causes me to break out. I`ve tested it 3 times and all conclusions end the same, some small pimples as well as some cysts. Now for some reason i can eat cheese without a problem, chocolate too. I really think its because i eat small amounts