Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob*

I had a dream last night about Needling

Last night i dreamt that you could cure your scars using Accupuncture on your scars. Where you basically stick all the tiny needles in your scars and basically just do an accupuncture on all of them. Is this a realistic way of improving your scars or is this just some messed up dream?

Actually, I've heard acupuncture is good for the skin! I have been meaning to try it, but can't afford it right now... :mad: Don't know about putting them directly in the face...you never know.

A friend of mine got acupuncture treatment for eczema. He didn't get rid of it but it got much better. I did a little bit of google research and it seems that it can increase the positive effects of the standard acne treatments.

Got it from

Acupuncture Treatment for Acne

and Akupunkturarzt (not English though).

Actually there's such a thing as an accupunture facelift. It's speculated that it works the same way as needling by stimulating collagen.

I am a tattoo artist with specialized training in skin needling. The process is really rather gentle, and less damaging than lazer treatments.

It works by stimulating the body's natural wound healing reaction to produce natural collagen and elastin to "plump" the scarred skin to a more smooth texture. Nothing is injected. With microscopic punctures in the epidermis, Skin Needling is minimally invasive with little damage to the epidermis. Downtime is minimal and easy.

In looking for a practictioner of needling, be sure s/he has some training.

Good Luck