Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is there anything i can do for the red marks while im on the tane? anything at all would be appreciated.

while im here i might as well let you guys know that chemical peels worked wonders for my redmarks, but im unable to use them while im on accutane, so im looking for other alternatives.

thanks everyone.

If you stick with the accutane, it might help with the red marks. Whether or not this happens varies from person to person. One of my friends who took accutane had AMAZING results. All she did was wash with plain cetaphil soap, use cetaphil lotion, and take accutane, and she looked like a completely different person by the end of it. She had red marks and deep pitted scars and now her skin is smooth and even. you can still see where the pitted scars were a little bit, but really only i notice because people with acne notice these things more. she doesn't even wear makeup anymore. she got lucky, too, she only took it for 2 months and hasn't taken it again in three years. she gets a little breakout once in a while but nothing she can't keep under control.