Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so i have horrible red marks from all those extractions i got for my acne. I am considering using tanning lotion to hide them...is this okay in the long run? will it interfere with the healing of the red marks??

also the thing is i still have some active acne here and there :/ do tanning lotions clog pores/break you out?

thanksss:)

i don't know whether or not it hinders their healing in the long run, but i know that there is one pro and one con to using tanning lotion on your face.

1. whereas tanning in the sun or under a lamp will make your red marks darker, tanning lotion evens out your skin tone.

2. tanning lotion made me break out. they do make formulas for the face but those still broke me out.

Don't use tanning lotion on your face! If you go to a tanning booth i heard you don't really need the lotion, it just helps. I understand how you feel though. I get tan from the sun (Swimming) and it makes any red marks I have almost invisible. Just keep your face moisturized..