Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dying your hair and adding weave, wigs, adding contacts, eye liner, etc is not a form of fakeness. It's a beauty enhancement.

Vanessa, do you ever wear makeup? Do you choose what type of clothing you will wear? Why does acne concern you, or skin care? All that is 'fake.' If someone wears or applies something that makes him/her feel good, I don't care HOW fake it is if that person likes it. So long as it's not something like manure, that would really insult my nose.

I dated a plastic girl for a year. Very hot, but almost not even a real person more of a consumer fundamentalist. Truly mental.

I found myself constantly questioning if "im a barbie girl in a barbie world" replayed in her head all day.

An Earth-bound misfit.

I dated a plastic girl for a year. Very hot, but almost not even a real person more of a consumer fundamentalist. Truly mental.

I found myself constantly questioning if "im a barbie girl in a barbie world" replayed in her head all day.

An Earth-bound misfit.

well what is was saying was not that you shouldnt care about your appearance at all, but that do guys prefer OVERLY madeup, very very "superficial" type people, so im sorry if i offended u guys or something :)

well what is was saying was not that you shouldnt care about your appearance at all, but that do guys prefer OVERLY madeup, very very "superficial" type people, so im sorry if i offended u guys or something :)

Guys, do you prefer the dyed blonde hair, fake tan, madeup girl whos into being hot and sexy or what? does fakeness turn u off?

okay thanks, thats exactly what i was looking for :)

so it doesn't matter to you if the girl bothers to put on makeup/nice clothes? or.....

so it doesn't matter to you if the girl bothers to put on makeup/nice clothes? or.....

Too much make up looks more disgusting than if you were to use vegetable oil to wash your face. Minimal make up is preferable for me. If you can pull off no make up and still good look then that's way better than looking amazing with 20 lbs of plastic on your face

There is this one girl at my school who looks incredibly fake, and.. well apparently its not a turn off.

But she CAKES on the makeup, has the whole spray-on fake tan going on, bleach blonde hair. The works..

Its disgusting :S

Guys, do you prefer the dyed blonde hair, fake tan, madeup girl whos into being hot and sexy or what? does fakeness turn u off?

haha im fake then ..

theprince: yes thats exactly what i'm talking about... it seems like a lot of guys respond to that very madeup, fake tan, bleach blond hair girl in the miniskirt and tight tank top

maybe what i was really asking was not about fakeness, but about trashiness/sluttiness being a turn-off? guys, does that effect your opinion of the girl b4 u even talk 2 her, do u classify her in ur mind as a slut? any opinions?

I'm definitely not into the overly caked up makeup look. Sure if I walk past a girl on the street who is caked up and dressed 'slutty' I'd be visually stimulated for about 2 seconds, unless it's way over the top then I find it trashy. I look for natural beauty in a girl rather than spray on tans. I love a girl who can go out during the day and not always have to cake up and check on themselves 100 times a day. Of course it's alright if we're going out to dinner or something but 24/7? I dunno..Like someone said before, I love a girl that can keep it real when she wants to.

I am attracted to girls with a classy fashion sense, which means not necessarily always wearing tiny clothes exposing their bodies all the time. That usually equates to them compensating for a lacking personality. I went out with a girl who was a fashion nut and I bought her a ton of clothes over about 7 months so now I know WAY too much about women's fashion than any guy probably should but I must say, I love shopping for girls and I know what kind of styles I'd want my girl to have.

In the end it's all petty though, personality is too important. I find it much harder to relate and connect with girls who are extremely high maintenance, 'fake' looking and slutty dressing. And by fake I don't mean applying makeup, dying hair, curling hair etc...those can be done in a classy way to just improve looks but there is definitely a limit to it.

Vanessa, it sounds like you are worried about coming off as that way yourself - but if you try not to let other people's opinion bother you, then that's what is a turn on for most men. (The worthwhile ones, anyways!) If you think you look good as a blonde with a tan, then by god woman, go get the bleach and go to the salon! It's what YOU feel most confident in - trust me, that kind of radiance goes much further for most men then a simple "look" or "style."!

Nope. No fake crap for me. I don't like it when girls even go over the top with makeup and stuff. It's like having a relationship with a mannequin. :ghost:

it depends on the situation...if ur looking for a one-night stand then yes a hot tanned blonde with a sexy body and big boobs is a turn on.

but for me personally, when i'm not drunk, a ditzy woman like that is just a massive turn-off..i mean it screams "FUCK ME I'M A SLUT".

so yeh i'd much prefer a nice, decent girl with minimal make-up and slightly above average looks, who respects her body and herself.