Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephie

Question about APEEL peeling

Hi all,

I've gone through the APEEL Correct process twice now - specifically on my scarring and a couple other of places that I'm interested in improving texture. I followed the instructions about rubbing it in with q-tips, followed by the sit time. The peeling has been fine but I find that I'm peeling more in the areas that I didn't work in with qtips. Has anyone else experienced this? I hardly peel in my scarred area but the other places, wow! What would you all recommend? Am I possibly wiping the APEEL away with the qtips? Maybe I should just let it sit?

Thanks in advance!

Steph

I've tried the APEEL Correct twice, with no peeling. It's on my face now. I'm going to let it sit for an hour to see what happens. :shifty:

I've tried the APEEL Correct twice, with no peeling. It's on my face now. I'm going to let it sit for an hour to see what happens. :shifty:

I was told by Julie to leave the APeel correct on overnight. I did, and peeled for over 7 days. Overtime (a couple years ago) I did many APeels with no texture or scar improvement.

oh and Stephie..the same used to happen to me. Except I would apply the APeel full face. A few days later, I would sometimes find my boob or other body parts peeling too...lol

Recently, I considered ordering APeel again and giving it another go, until I found Pernox scrub. In 3 weeks time Ive noticed a remarkable improvement in my skin texture and scars. I will just stick to that.

Thanks for your responses - I did a treatment last week, 20 min of sit time with no rubbing. The peel was great and I think it actually is closing some of my scarred pores/blackheads up. Not much improvement on my 'big' scars yet but I'll take whatever I can get!!

I got some sample Apeel and threw it away. Why just peel when you can use Retin-A to peel and stimulate collagen at the same time?