Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoTanSuperman

The Accutane Chronicles Parts 1&2 (New Photos & A Video 3/5/2012)

:wiggle: I'm highhhh on cut pills, can't stay still, tie me down please. You posted picsssss. Your skin looks better, Chuck is Happy for you... See he is throwing you a party ---> :chuck::boogie::injured: (yes, unfortunately when Chuck parties ppl get hurt). Anyways I'm not making any sense, the Physics has gone to my head, but I know u can decode my ranting... :) I concur, with a post on top of me. Your hair looks better in the second pic. Hmmm, now I don't even know why you go through all the trouble of putting all that goo in it. It looks so nice all by itself, kinda looks like Ed Norton's Hair :P Keep up the good work with your skin.

Insert pics of new haircut here ----------->

lOl! I was gonna tell em. So.... the cat is out of the bag. I chopped "it" off! Now I've got a faux-hawk! It kinda fell down from the rain but I'll have other photo ops. lOl! All I have left to do now is dye it sometime this week. Hmm....... my skin is healing nicely too by the way! :D

post-76275-1220318094_thumb.jpgpost-76275-1220318102_thumb.jpg post-76275-1220318255_thumb.jpg

Your skin looks great!

Your 3rd picture makes me laugh. There could be so many explanations for your expression. :lol:

So..... with the exception of the healing hyperpigmentation my skin is looking pretty good. my cheeks and neck were victimized but it's over. What's been bothering me as of late is excessive redness. I started exercising again on Sunday. Since then my face has just looked thoroughly flushed. Even one of my friends asked me about it. I didn't know what to say!

Any ideas guys?

Btw I'm gettin LASIK surgery on Friday!

But yeah i thought i'd do another puzzled face :D

post-76275-1221107024_thumb.jpgpost-76275-1221107037_thumb.jpgpost-76275-1221107047_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1221107024_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1221107037_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1221107047_thumb.jpg

Hmm... It *could* be Rosacea... Mine started up after exercising and progressed from there. Next time you see your derm, you could probably ask for a beta blocker to help guard against flushing when you warm up. Hopefully it's not Rosacea, and it passes quickly. :)

Yep I agree you do look fantastic....if it is rosaeca a cream called metrogel or cream usually cures the problem. Symptoms of rosaeca for me are flushing with wine, exercise or quick weather change. Metrocream holds my flushing at bay.

THANK YOU to all who have helped. I appreciate it a lot! I'm still relying on a gentle cleanser and Duac Gel (and of course a good moisturizer). I will definitely ask about rosaeca and the creams when I see the dermatologist. I don't go back until October 29. I have to decide if I want to do a 2nd Accutane course :wacko:

I got my LASIK done too. I have damn near perfect vision. YAY! :D

So it's been about 2 weeks. My skin is not looking too great right now but I'm sure it will rebound. A lot of the damage is either self-inflicted or due to pimples that never came to a head and are taking forever to go away :wall:

The right side of my face is just horrid. I did a bang-up job on my cheeks.

The left side of my face isn't too bad. I got a zit on my neck from plucking a long hair that I discovered about a week ago :shock:. It's healing nicely now.

I also have a few trivial zits by my mouth. They'll fade soon enough.

My neck is the real problem. It is crazy-super irritated right now. It makes shaving such a b*tch.

Still on the same regimen: Duac cleanser and topical along with my Olay Moisturizer. For the record. Duac is the sh*t! It's so rediculously gentle. My skin is just being weird.

Waiting to see the dermatologist in October. Kind of leaning towards a 2nd course b/c of this week. My skin isn't horrible but it could be a lot better.

Oh! I ran into some characters at the store. Energizer Bunny, a Care Bear and 2 red Bull girls. I got free Red Bull out of the deal too. The ladies were really nice but I felt conscious because of my skin. I'm like that with girls regardless. Gosh :redface:

post-76275-1222567728_thumb.jpg post-76275-1222567739_thumb.jpg post-76275-1222567749_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1222567728_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1222567739_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1222567749_thumb.jpg

My skin has been really good lately..... just a couple irritating spots that never came to a head. I got sick of seeing them so I grew out a.... cough..... "beard" for now. lOl! Not much else to report. Haven't grew a hand out of my arse or anything strange like that :lol:

post-76275-1223167353_thumb.jpgpost-76275-1223167373_thumb.jpg post-76275-1223167363_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1223167353_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1223167363_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1223167373_thumb.jpg

I was going to wait until i went to the Derm on the 30th to update but i decided to change my mind. I also thought i'd mention that if I do start another course of Accutane I'm going to officially end this one :cry:. But don't worry, I'm a sequel guy. LOL! The Accutane Chronicles II franchise will then get started. ROFL! There will NOT be a trilogy however.

But anyway.... let's see. Not a whole lot to report. Some slight dryness and dead skin. Some small dot-like hyperpigmentation. No actives currently. Thank God my neck is done being tortured. LOL! I made the pics bigger so you could get uncomfortably close-up ;). I hate the redness I have but I won't b*tch. So yeah.... that's about it!

post-76275-1224636891_thumb.jpgpost-76275-1224636902_thumb.jpgpost-76275-1224636912_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1224636891_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1224636902_thumb.jpg

post-76275-1224636912_thumb.jpg

hey man congrats your skin looks great. Thank you for sharing your log + photos with us your a real inspiration to me. Im on my 3rd week of accutane 40mg and can already see results. Just one question did you ever have any acne on ur body at all or was it just on the face.

thanx cya

Guest Lee Harris

Just read your log, good stuff.

I just began month 2 of my treatment. Some results so far, nothing intense yet though.

I don't see why you'd want to go on another course your skin looks great! I didn't see a single zit in those last pictures.

Although I figured if mine gets better after one course and I still get a few zits like you. Then I'd maybe do another course.

Big thank you to all for stoping by to read my log in the past and now. BTW, the redness is not in full effect but when I am having sh*tty skin days-weeks, trust me, it is there. If only I could walk around with people flashing me with cameras all day. LOL! Wait....... never mind ;)

hey man congrats your skin looks great. Thank you for sharing your log + photos with us your a real inspiration to me. Im on my 3rd week of accutane 40mg and can already see results. Just one question did you ever have any acne on ur body at all or was it just on the face.

thanx cya

your skin looks REALLY good!! i still have...these damn brown marks/scars to get rid of before i could even compare to your skin right now =X

Hope everything is going well for you.. I also had my derm. visit this morning and she prescribed me Accutane finally. :drool: After my blood results and iPledge goes through, I'll be on tane-train.

So yeah I'll keep you updated and good luck on your future with clear skin!