Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheMern

What's is the best AHA product to use?

So I've read that AHA products are not only good for helping acne but also red marks and scars. I saw that the Paula's Choice AHA is 18 bucks for 4 ounces...that's nuts! Anybody know anything that is more reasonable and contains the same stuff?

It's 8oz for $20, and if you live in the US/canada it's 20% off this month, so $16 for 8oz. Pity I live in asia and I gotta pay $33 for it including shipping. :X

Btw I've been using it for 5 or 6 days now and I THINK I see just a weeeee bit of change today in smoothness. Still no change in acne or redmarks though. Hoping it gets better.

It smells bad, really bad. Like week-old garbage and sour yogurt mixed together. Pungent stuff, though the smell does go away after a while. It also feels very oily so I dont apply much.

He's talking about this one, the Skin Revealing Body Lotion with 10% AHA. The 8% AHA solution seems pricey, but it's actually a pretty good value considering the ingredients it contains compared to other similar products on the market.

The difference between the two is that the 10% was made for the body yet can be used on the face, and the 8% one works particularly well for the face due to it being more lightweight (absorbs into skin easily).