Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maribella

Eveyday Mineral makeup question?

Hello Ladies! Well for those of you who uses everyday mineral make up only, can you please tell me the best finishing powder???

um, I just use their concealer as my finishing powder

Acnebattle!!!! hi!! I was looking at your pics the other day and I have to tell you that you look sooooo pretty! your hair looks beautiful and shinny on your last pic and your skin wow!!!! looks a lot better!!! keep up your new regimen!!! ..I'll give my concealer a try and see how that works :) good idea I never thought of that ...take care girl!!!

um, I just use their concealer as my finishing powder

Acnebattle!!!! hi!! I was looking at your pics the other day and I have to tell you that you look sooooo pretty! your hair looks beautiful and shinny on your last pic and your skin wow!!!! looks a lot better!!! keep up your new regimen!!! ..I'll give my concealer a try and see how that works :) good idea I never thought of that ...take care girl!!!

Awww you gals and guys (other people here have also wrote under my gallery pics that I like beautiful) make me feel happy and more confident about myself. Thank you so much! Let me know if the concealer works well for you. You do have the EM minerals concealer? If not then buy the one in the same shade as your foundation. You take care too and I will continue to chat with you on the boards ;)

I've tried the finishing dust and the tinted silk dust. I have combination skin, and I think I prefer the finishing dust, which is cornstarch-based. The tinted silk dust is better at absorbing oil, but it's really hard to blend and gave me little bumps on my skin. The finishing dust blends better, but it's not as great at absorbing oil and, after a while, I started to to get little bumps on it, too.

I've been applying my EM foundation wet for quite some time now, and I find the foiling method (using wet foundation) helps with oil so I don't use any finishing powder. HTH.