Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seeing as the boys are getting a bit of brow beating as they suddenly discover that their years of hard work down the gym may have been somewhat pointless (and Im not being sarcastic, it must suck pretty bad), what are the men's ideal female shapes?

Now, if you want to be a macho twat you can go on about how you love to wank off over Pamela Anderson everynight, or go on about enormous silicone boobs, fine by me...

OR,

you can answer honestly the kind of woman you go for.

Of course if you genuinely only go for the pamela anderson types then...well...good for you.

Let the carnage commence.

Ive always assumed that guys go for really naturally curvy girls, or girls who are rather short.

True? False?

I don't go for looks, just personality :)

There is no one type you go for more than others?

No, I'm not prejudice :dance:

good for you!!!! thats rare in a guy these days...

Short? *sigh*. I don't know if that's true. I'm short and still don't remember the last time I've had a REAL date that wasn't a pity date lol.

A good person in general gets determined heavily by her characteristic, personality, etc. (to me). But, I would be lying if I were to say that a girl's appearance factored in as 0...

With the above mentioned, if I were to just judge a girl based on appearance, these are a couple of things that I really do NOT like:

1. Melons... Yes, and it's not just because I'm Asian, I don't care what the girl's ethnicity is, it's gross to see dangling melons... But the ideal size would be from being noticeable to medium (for me... and all of the following pertains to me; I mean, there must be a reason why Pam Anderson gets money).

2. Impenetrable Wall of Make-Up... Nothing worse than find out that the girl I've been interested in looks like someone else without it... I think a medium/slight bit of make up looks good on girls, but the fake eyelashes, overly heavy mascara, etc... I mean, a lot of girls look mind blowing under all that, but there's just something that I prefer about a girl looking closer to her natural state.

3. Too many pierces in random places... I think earrings are good, but the girls with nose pierces, lip pierces, multiple ear pierces, brow pierces kind of becomes a turn off.

4. Tattoos... I dunno, it just looks nicer for a girl to be tattoo-less when she's exposing her skin. Maybe just me again...

5. Smoker... @[email protected] I myself don't smoke, so I can't stand it when girls smoke.

6. Overly trying to act cute... Ugh, my suite mate this year had a girlfriend who would speak in a "baby voice" to him and act like a 5 year old... She is one of the most annoying girls I have ever seen @[email protected]

7. Promiscuous/Goes for Sex ASAP... I know a lot of guys would like a girl who says she wants to have sex as soon as they start going out, but I personally really don't like that because that just seems like she would be that easily willing to have sex with someone else in the future (or have had in the past...)

Things I do like:

1. Nice legs... Not twigs, and not too muscular (or big). I think a lot of girls who play tennis have the "ideal" legs.

2. Good at dancing... That's just hot. And I'm not talking about grinding or dirty dancing. I'm talking about performance-style dancing, like hip hop, etc.

3. Good at singing... Just me, but I love to sing duets with a girlfriend at karaoke.

4. Clean... Um, I just put that there because there was this one girl in high school who went around admitting that she took about 3 showers a week... That's kind of weird to me O_O

5. Tall/slender... Just because I'm 6'2", no other reason; I don't think it really matters, but you know, to avoid difficulties for us both.

6. Self-Confident... It makes me feel more comfortable when the girl is comfortable with herself. Of course, this is not by any means overly self confident...

7. Motivated/Diligent... I think girls who excel in academics and other areas of their interest (such as sports, music, art, etc.) really get my attention. Rather than sex appeal, those girls just seem really cool to me XD

Anyhow, the above list is just pertaining to non-personality based things. I know there have been cases where I get really gravitated towards girls who lack many of the "visual" appeals but have wonderful mindsets and character.

#4 just totally grossed me out.

It's nice to have girls who wears minimal make-up and myself....I would like a girl who is healthy-looking...(i.e have some meat, but not overweight)

I like your list - I have to rush off before gym closes, but Im interested most that you like taller girls when you're tall.

For some reason in england there seems to be a "tall boy to short girl" ratio that is EVERYWHERE and looks a little odd, lol. Very very sweet though!!

Short? *sigh*. I don't know if that's true. I'm short and still don't remember the last time I've had a REAL date that wasn't a pity date lol.

Same.

My dream girl is attractive, and has a great sense of humor combined with femininity and social intelligence. I don't give a shit about how good she did at school or where she works. Humor + femininity is an extremely rare combination. And by humor, I mean a girl who can make ME laugh - not only laugh at all my stupid jokes.

Me I like a girl whos around 5'5 -5'7 black hair eye color isnt realy important. Has to have a nice behind and I dont realy care what size the boobs r. and yes the body is important to me but u hafe to have a pritty face. Btw if I met a girl who had a pritty face and had acne I wouldnt care unless it was severe.

My dream girl is attractive, and has a great sense of humor combined with femininity and social intelligence. I don't give a shit about how good she did at school or where she works. Humor + femininity is an extremely rare combination. And by humor, I mean a girl who can make ME laugh - not only laugh at all my stupid jokes.

I agree. That is hard to pull off sometimes. It's especially difficult when in a group of burly men that are scratching themselves, burping, generally being vulgar, etc. *grin*

Where are the guys like that here?

*searches*

Damn you!

Stop hiding!

:lol:

Seriously. I need someone who can take my sarcasm and wit because I don't deal well with a guy who is intimidated by my presence or personality.

I agree. That is hard to pull off sometimes. It's especially difficult when in a group of burly men that are scratching themselves, burping, generally being vulgar, etc. *grin*

It's not something you "pull off", it's something you are. Most of the funny girls I know have a "masculine sense of humor", whatever that is. I do know a couple of girls though, who generally are witty without coming off as "one of the guys". These girls are always taken, and they are way out of my league, so I better keep looking :P

Going just off physical appearance then:

Shorter than me, slender - I actually like petite girls, especially if they call themselves petite. Jodie Foster/Gwen Stefani do it for me big time.

Never been a breast man, horrible over emphasis is put on big waps, page 3 can keep their saucer nips to themselves.

All counts for little without humour and energy to back it up like.

Going back to height, I don't mind if the girl is tall, but I would usually prefer her not to be taller than me as it seems a bit awkward for me, but then again I do like a nice pair of legs...

Personality wise, humour is definitely important. However, sometimes (not always) I'm put off with women that are too bubbly and just laugh every second like they've had a little too much to drink :).

I think goals, aspirations and confidence are universal traits that everyone looks for. I think it's sexy when a girl can act and think independently, despite what other people think