Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xstartofadisaster

RED DOTS/MARKS ON FOREHEAD =/

Well I'm 18, and I have had acne ever since I was 13. However, back in December 2007, my forehead was filled with lots of red pustules and red dots/marks (which I've NEVER encountered before - it was horrible). I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed me to eat Doxy everyday, 100mg. I've been eating it from then till now and all the pustles have gone away, gradually... though my skin is smoooth (no bumps), it has these annoying red marks that won't go away.

I've got Asian acne-prone and sensitive skin and I've been prescribed Zindaclin, Stieva-A and BP 5% Aquagel but I think those are too harsh cos after 2-3 days of application, my skin gets dry and redder than ever..! (its already red in the first place!)

Any advice or suggestions?

PS - I've attached a picture of my forehead so far, taken without flash.

Thanks in advance guys!

post-68746-1210686005_thumb.jpg

post-68746-1210686005_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't have noticed anything if you didn't say it was there. You are lucky! I would have been glad if I had so few, barely visible marks. I got 1000 times worse, and I've had them for 3 years, because I've had acne all the time. How long have you had them? They should fade in some months now that your acne is gone. Exfoliation may increase the process.

Yeah I have similar looking forehead. Probly more red marks though. I ordered some Avon Anew retexurizing peel wipe things that supposobly help fade and get rid of them but who knows...I havn't got them yet so you can put faith in those too if you want or just hope the sun helps fade them faster or something...