Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brett

On week 4, still really bad.

I have never had really bad acne but now it seems like it's moderate. It looks pretty bad. I used to use the regimen a while back and it worked.

I am on week 4 and at first like on week 2 it seemed like it was working a little bit but not anymore. I am using the full amount, have been for a week or two now, and I am not doing anything wrong on the mistakes page.

What's up? This is so frustrating!!! I use concealer but I did last time too when my face cleared.

I have never had really bad acne but now it seems like it's moderate. It looks pretty bad. I used to use the regimen a while back and it worked.

I am on week 4 and at first like on week 2 it seemed like it was working a little bit but not anymore. I am using the full amount, have been for a week or two now, and I am not doing anything wrong on the mistakes page.

What's up? This is so frustrating!!! I use concealer but I did last time too when my face cleared.

Just keep going with it Brett. Don't stop what you're doing. Just keep going. Try not to look at how your face is going and wondering if you should stop. It took 3 months before I saw any improvements at all.

Sometimes starting and stopping regimens can cause our skin to go all kinds of wonky - what may be happening is that it's just taking longer for your skin to heal this time around than it did the first time. What were you using between?

Nothing really, that I knew of. I can't remember how long it took the first time I was on it for my skin to clear up. Didn't seem like this long.

I am not going to stop, I have confidence in this stuff. It's worked for me in the past, it's just really frustrating because I am already in the fourth week.