Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm in the market for a new facial moisturizer (preferably one with SPF). Can anyone recommend a good one that WON'T clog my pores and perhaps might help with red marks?

Anyone every tried The Body Shop's Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15, or their Vitamin E moisturizer?

What about Clean and Clear? They have that new 'Soft moisturizer' or are any of their others any good?

Any recommendations help :)

I'm in the market for a new facial moisturizer (preferably one with SPF). Can anyone recommend a good one that WON'T clog my pores and perhaps might help with red marks?

Anyone every tried The Body Shop's Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15, or their Vitamin E moisturizer?

What about Clean and Clear? They have that new 'Soft moisturizer' or are any of their others any good?

Any recommendations help :)

I recommend Aveeno Positively Ageless Moisturizer, it's a newer product. It smells great and my skin feels amazing after I put it on. As far as red marks go, I've seen a huge difference within about, a month I've been using it. Doesn't clog pores, does a great job. SPF 30 by the way (I've tested it extensively since I'm a swimmer & always in the sun). Funny because I hate all of the other Aveeno moisturizers. Good Luck.