Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

From past threads it only seemed like a couple of people have tried pgx fiber and noticed good results. Please post here if you have used pgx fiber and noticed results or if you found that it didn't help at all. Thanks.

I'm also curious why more people didn't jump on this after hearing Chrisaus's story. Although there has been recent interest in a seemingly equivalent and cheaper alternative called glucomannan, but still not many testimonys. If you havent seen that thread check it out, I'm about to bump it. ;)

I did try a bottle of pgx, but it was hard for me to gauge its efficacy, because I finished Tane so recently and am currently, albeit shamefully, still micro dosing the poison. I'm taking glucomannan right now, for acne, but almost more so to heal a leaky gut. Either way I'd say its worth trying.

I've been using it in combination with a lower carb diet....I take the PGX when I want to eat my cereal, which is the only high carb exception I make because it's my absolute favorite food.

My skin is improving while I'm eating the cereal, so maybe it works.