Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
supercoolasianguy

Topical + Holistic Regime (updated again 6/13/08)

another person from the bay area :) me too! I'm also starting a strict diet because topicals and birth control are screwing up my face enough, so I'm going to go all out with the diet/holistic thing and hopefully I'll see some improvement!

6/02/08

Current Status: Some good news and bad news i guess. Good news, the inflamed pimple around my left tempo/forehead area is pretty much flat now with a little redness, im sure it'll be gone by tommorrow. Bad news, holy crap the inflamed pimple on my left chin/jawline is red. The bump is actually smaller but god damn its so red (especially since my skin is pretty pale) you can see the mark like a mile away lol. I was hoping that if i didnt pop the pimple that it would heal and go away faster, but it doesnt seem to be the case for me. I sorta wish i did pop it when i could the other day, but i guess i have to wait it out now. I notice that for me, pimples that i dont pop and leave alone seem to come back in that same area over and over again, and it heals slower. I dont know, maybe it'll miraculously go away tommorrow lol. Anyways thats about it, dont really have bumps anymore thanks to probiotics + coconut oil.

Foods i ate today:

breakfast:nothing

lunch+dinner: potstickers (i tried to eat as little of the wrapper as i could) +alot of grapes. And i had lettuce on top of that for dinner.

junkfood: nothing

6/03/2008

Current Status: Hmm *some* of the bumps came back a little, around the jawline area, so maybe those are acne related..i dont know. my forehead/tempo area is clear again, no red marks or anything. The big pimple around my chin actually healed up quite a bit, there is no more bump and its just really red. I've been reading about salt deodorant on the holistic forums thread and it seems very interesting. I might pick some up when i go to whole foods and try it out on these persistant bumps. Although my skin is fine the way it is, the little bumps i get arent noticeable and i dont have any red PIH marks other then the recent pimple on my chin, so im happy.

Foods i ate today:

Breakfast: nothing

Lunch: vegetable soup (carrot/chicken/artichoke)

Dinner: chicken with broccoli

(i need to buy grapes again i ran out!!!!)

6/04/08

Current Status: ok the pimple/red mark on my chin is really going away. I think the 2 bumps on my neck/jawline area are finally starting to come up (which i think its good) so hopefully i can pop it or something if it looks ripe in a few days. So it seems that the bumps i had around my jawline and chin were a mix of comedonal acne AND fungus. So i guess whats left is actually comedonal acne ..and ill be playing the waiting game using MA. My chin area is peeling alot (thats good right) so i tihnk that means its bringing the bumps out? I only have 2 bumps on my chin and the 2 on my neck and thats about it. I've been reading about the salt deodorant applied to face thing and im going to start trying it. Surprisingly found the stick that was used in the case study at RiteAid so hopefully it will work for me too. Makes sense since people who go swimming in sea water clear up considerably. Ill be only applying it at night before i sleep.

What i ate today:

lunch: steamed beef? i dont really know

dinner: same thing + sweet potatoes

junkfood: i ate some chips ( just a little)

PS- I still need to buy grapes!!!

5/06/08

Current Status: Well im still getting the 1 random live pimple every few days. Although my original intention was to be totally clear and just not get any, i guess ill just have to wait to "grow" out of it if that will ever happen. I know diet is important, and i have really cut back on the junkfood (i ate chips for the first time in about 4 months the other night) but with summer here and friends back, its just impossible to have a strict diet. That being said, im not just going to throw everything away, ill still eat healthy whenever i can and one thing i wont ever eat is stuff from fastfood places. I mean, its nice to have clear skin but whats the point if your skipping out on get togethers with friends, they wont see you anyways. So yeh...anyways!!

The Salt Deodorant method. Ive been trying this, seems promising and a few people have said its good at suppressing acne (which i hve no problem doing for a few months since its summer). It actually seems pretty drying, although ive read that its just the dead skin peeling off. Ill most likely use this during night time since your not suppose to use moisturizer on top of it. Although, im not too sure if im applying enough to my skin as i dont see the "thin layer" of salt on your skin when it dries, oh well ill keep trying it.

I havent used an aspirin mask for a while so ill use one tonight. Oh, i forgot to mention the most important part which is how my face is doing. I got a pimple near my nose sorta...like to the right of it, i popped it and dabbed neosporin on it and went to sleep. Its still inflammed right now, sorta...its a little red with a bump. The other pimple on my chin is healing, i poked it a little and the stuff spewed out really easily lol. Anyways, no PIH marks anywhere else besides the 2 recent pimples ive gotten.

I do want to mention that supplements + diet + not using BP has definately helped my PIH and it heals ALOT faster.

Foods i ate today:

Breakfast : nothing

lunch: sweet pototoes

dinner: sushi + broccoli.

fruit: alot of grapes through out the day!

junkfood: a few peices of chips, just a few!

5/07/08

Current Status: Ok both red places are healing up nicely, they are barely noticeable and will most likely be gone when i wake up tommorrow morning. Besides that, nothing new, My face is clear with those 2 faint PIH marks. I still have a few bumps that are only noticeable up close and only if i stretch the skin a bit. Im deciding if i should pick at it or not....cuz the one bump that picked inflamed a bit and the stuff actually got pushed up and out! But...i dunno...ill see.

Ive been reading ALOT of new stuff on the Nutrition and Holistic forums and learned that most asians are lactose intolerant!! Anyways, thats all, im pretty happy right now haha.

Foods i ate today:

Breakfast: none

Lunch: dim sum (my dad ordered some chow mein and i ate a little, that stuff is really oily)

Dinner: noodles + cucumbers + grapes

Junkfood: the noodles i ate for lunch?

5/09/08

Current Status: Ok so i have an very interesting observation. It could be just mere coincidence or i dont know. But since ive started using MA, there is a known purge period for it which lasts like a few weeks to a month? maybe? i dont know. But anyways when i started using MA, i got alot more little red pimples that come and go around my forehead area and the occasional big one that takes a few days to go away. A few weeks later while my forehead is healing, i would get a few bumps around the cheek area, not many though, but some. Then my chin. It has turned into a warzone in the past 2 weeks. Some of the worse pimples ive gotten since february when i changed my diet and lifestyle have been around the chin. Yesterday, i got 2 rather large (and painful) pimples right under my chin. Now, the interesting thing. Ive read from a few places that people would get acne on their forehead, then move down to the chin, then their face would be clear but would have some body acne. It could all just be coincidence, i dont really know. Even after my diet change, i would still get little red bumps that would come and go in 1-2 days on my forehead and stuff, but its completely clear...no red bumps or PIH..same with my cheeks. Myabe im at the end of the tunnel, but i wont get too excited yet until my chin clears up. I popped one of the pimples, the other one didnt really show a head so i left it alone.

I've always been reading about hormone imbalance and how it affects the liver and such, very interesting stuff. I might start taking calcium d-glucarate!

Foods i ate today:

breakfast: nothing

lunch: broccoli + eggs w/ coconut oil. grapes

dinner: chicken + brown rice + some veggie (no idea what the name is in english). Red apple.

junkfood: none

6/10/08

Current Status: Forehead/cheeks still clear, not even a bump! The chin area is still pretty bad, i drained the other pimple just right after i got out of the shower like an hour ago, hopefully i got it all out so it can start healing. It was really hard pushing the stuff out since the pimple is like right under my jaw/chin area. Ive been spot treating my comedonal bumps with SA every night on top of the usual MA...and it seems to have some effect. Anyways, there is also a small pimple right on my atomsapple, although its going away.

Anyways, ive realized another interesting thing about comedonal bumps (for me at least). It takes a while for them to come up, and ive found when is the best time to pick them. Whne they are a little reddish (like its a bit inflammed), it seems thats when they are ready. When i do pick them, i gently nick the top layer of skin and squeeze slowly...and this is the thing, it comes out like a plug...a little ball of dried up sebum. And then the pore heals in 1-2 days and its like nothing happened! Its really interesting...but i wonder if inflammation can speed the process of it being pushed up...IE through picking. I might try picking it again, although at this point i rather not risk it and just wait. Anyways thats all, im pretty happy about my skin even tho my chin looks like crap right now. I am definately noticing progress!

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: potatoes + eggs + coconut oil. Grapes.

Dinner: chicken + brown rice + broccoli. Apple.

Junkfood: nada

Are you limiting sexual activity in anyway?

Yes and no. GF is back so i dont really spank the monkey anymore.

6/12/08

Current status: Well, the comedonal bumps are starting to get pushed out..im not sure if its the salt thing or me starting to use the 2% BHA again, but yeh, its coming out so thats good. The 2 fatty pimples under my jaw/chin are healing up. Besides that, no change. Bumps still along my left jawline, not really noticible...hopefully they will go around soon. The big bumps (that are only noticable when i stretch the skin) are slowly coming out around the chin area too. Like 3 bumps. Besides that, im clear! Ill post more stuff tommorrow, kinda busy right now :P

Foods i ate today:

lunch: eggs + potatoes + apple

dinner: chicken/artichoke/carrot soup + some kind of green beans + small sandwhich + apple

5/19/08

Current Status: No active pimples or anything, feel a few bumps but im sure they will go away tommorrow so its not even worth mentioning. Anyways this morning i did that candida spit test...and according to the site with the spit test thing, i indeed have candida. The thing is, i have taken little to no antibiotics in the past 4...hell 8 years since i started high school. So i still have some doubt even though that spit test was positive. Although, ive read from several places that the spit test is very inaccurate and im questioning it myself. But for the hell of it, i started taking some probiotics. some drink my mom uses. Its good for your health either way so its a win win situation even of it turns out i dont have candida. The powder drink is called Pro Greens if anyone is interested. Ill pick up some coconut oil/garlic supplements from whole foods wednesday after my last final. The Pro Greens has acidophilius which seems to be the big thing in fighting candida so i dont think i need to buy that supplement by itself. Anyways, reading the stuff on askshelley.com about candida, looks like im going to have to eliminate even more foods...which i said to hell with after eating 2 sweet potatoes tonight. I will be keeping the same diet but just adding probiotics and some supplements in.

Acne wise, my face is doing alright, the bumps around my chin are still there (one symptom of candida is acne mainly around the mouth area...which is exactly what i get). Im going to start using the nizarol or whatever shampoo on those little bumps every night. Im starting to think its a fungus. Last night after i took a shower, i noticed the area between my nose and upper lip as well my chin was dry! I was shocked because most products dont budge my skin ...so im happy to see that the 10% MA + 2% SA is working. I didnt apply any acid after that nor today in the morning to give my skin a little break. I did use a honey aspirin mask though right before i went to bed. I dabbed a little jojoba oil to the dry areas today and thats it.

I've been stressing over finals and trying to finish up some work, so no exercise today or tommorrow. My skin would get a 98% if i were to grade it :P

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs (i was too freaked out during the moment when i saw my spit show symptoms of having candida)

Dinner: 2 sweet potatoes. Green grapes

Junkfood:i was reading through the candida thread on the holistic forums while eating..i got to about page 12 and said f*** it, im going to eat an ice cream bar and some green grapes even though they say to avoid any type of sugar, even fruits.

Candida can go to hell, ill trust that probiotics will fix the problem if i have it. I have a pretty healthy diet and my skin isnt bad...so if it takes longer to reverse the effects of candida..then thats cool. I like pigging out and not gaining a single pound anyways.

About the mask with honey, do you find that honey clogs your pores?

5/19/08

Current Status: No active pimples or anything, feel a few bumps but im sure they will go away tommorrow so its not even worth mentioning. Anyways this morning i did that candida spit test...and according to the site with the spit test thing, i indeed have candida. The thing is, i have taken little to no antibiotics in the past 4...hell 8 years since i started high school. So i still have some doubt even though that spit test was positive. Although, ive read from several places that the spit test is very inaccurate and im questioning it myself. But for the hell of it, i started taking some probiotics. some drink my mom uses. Its good for your health either way so its a win win situation even of it turns out i dont have candida. The powder drink is called Pro Greens if anyone is interested. Ill pick up some coconut oil/garlic supplements from whole foods wednesday after my last final. The Pro Greens has acidophilius which seems to be the big thing in fighting candida so i dont think i need to buy that supplement by itself. Anyways, reading the stuff on askshelley.com about candida, looks like im going to have to eliminate even more foods...which i said to hell with after eating 2 sweet potatoes tonight. I will be keeping the same diet but just adding probiotics and some supplements in.

Acne wise, my face is doing alright, the bumps around my chin are still there (one symptom of candida is acne mainly around the mouth area...which is exactly what i get). Im going to start using the nizarol or whatever shampoo on those little bumps every night. Im starting to think its a fungus. Last night after i took a shower, i noticed the area between my nose and upper lip as well my chin was dry! I was shocked because most products dont budge my skin ...so im happy to see that the 10% MA + 2% SA is working. I didnt apply any acid after that nor today in the morning to give my skin a little break. I did use a honey aspirin mask though right before i went to bed. I dabbed a little jojoba oil to the dry areas today and thats it.

I've been stressing over finals and trying to finish up some work, so no exercise today or tommorrow. My skin would get a 98% if i were to grade it :P

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs (i was too freaked out during the moment when i saw my spit show symptoms of having candida)

Dinner: 2 sweet potatoes. Green grapes

Junkfood:i was reading through the candida thread on the holistic forums while eating..i got to about page 12 and said f*** it, im going to eat an ice cream bar and some green grapes even though they say to avoid any type of sugar, even fruits.

Candida can go to hell, ill trust that probiotics will fix the problem if i have it. I have a pretty healthy diet and my skin isnt bad...so if it takes longer to reverse the effects of candida..then thats cool. I like pigging out and not gaining a single pound anyways.

About the mask with honey, do you find that honey clogs your pores?

Nope, my skin feels really smooth and nice after a honey aspirin mask and i notice marks heal alot faster after i do one.

6/13/08

Current Status: Friday the 13th....hmmm!!! Anyways, i had 2 pimples form on my upper lip (between mouth and nose) last night before i went to bed and it was ready for me to squeeze the crap out when i woke up in the morning...its a little red but im sure it'll be all good tommorrow. I think it was something i ate...on a day i didnt post..i remember my mom putting some wierd stuff in this fish i ate a few days ago..so that might be the culprit. I usually make my own meals so i know whats in it. A few bumps came back around my tempo area (left side) and my left jawline is still loaded with bumps..although only 3-4 bumps are really notciable..most you can only see upclose with like a 2x magnifying lens (which i happen to have to "inspect" my skin haha) My chin area is healing...i hope those 2 pimples under the chin were the last ones.

So, i know mandelic acid usually needs 1-2 months for results so ill keep using it, but i dont think its really working for me, Ive also been using PC BHA 2% for 3 months. My acne is pretty much on lock down now and its just those damn bumps that are annoying me again. So, to sum it up, i gave in and bought some green cream lvl 6 for those bumps, since i dont think diet or anything alone can treat that and i dont really feel like waiting 6 months for those bumps to go away. I hope green cream can work for me because most topicals dont really work for me.

I also bought some MSM (sulphur) supplement that ill start taking soon. I tihnk the root of why im still getting pimples here and there is my liver. I may even up my dose of taurine, although ill need to do a little more research on it first.

Ill also update my regimen when i can asap.

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: 2 eggs + coconut oil + apple

Dinner: Brown rice + slices of roasted beef? + some salmon

Junkfood: i had a few chips, just a few!

06/14/08

Current Status: Ok no new spots, red marks are healing and should be totally gone within the next 2 days. The corners of my mouth are a little sensitive, it really burned when i applied the salt deodorant. I think i will lay off the exfoliants and topicals for a bit to let my face recover and get ready for the green cream that should be coming in soon. Just need to get rid of these damn bumps!

I also plan to start eating more, probably start having to eat breakfast still i lost so much weight from treating candida and im not really gaining it back.

Foods i ate today:

lunch: dim sum

dinner: sandwich + eggs +coconut oil + apply

junkfood: i had some really sweet bun during lunch

6/15/2008

Current Status: Well, the 2 red marks above my mouth have faded, barely noticeable and most likely completely gone tomorrow. It looks like the bumps along my left jawline are starting to come out? They were a little bit reddish today..although that might only be me seeing things. Either way, Green Cream is coming soon so they'll be gone in a jiffy (i hope). No new pimples or anything, my skin is so nice and smooth and soft i gotta stop touching it haha.

Anyways since my skin is in such nice condition, i decided to eat alot of wheat bread today..that and i was hungry and i really want to put on some weight again. I guess ill really find out if wheat breaks me out or not.

Foods i ate today:

lunch: sandwich (3 pieces of wheat bread + ham + alot of veggies in between the bread)

dinner: sandwich + bowl of brown rice + pork + some veggie i dont know the name of in english

*1 apple + 1 peach after each meal

junkfood: 6 peices of wheat bread...although that might not be one of my triggers.

6/17/08

Current Status: Well, im starting to get really busy so may not be able to post daily, but ill try my best to. I got a few minutes before heading out again so ill type this asap. Well, i got a few small pimples around my RIGHT tempo area, like 2. First in few weeks, i wonder if its the wheat? maybe but they didnt get any bigger or anything when i woke up this morning, probably will be gone by tommorrow. Also the other day i remember saying i noticed my comedonal bumps around my left jawline starting to turn reddish and stuff...and i was indeed right. A lot of the bumps actually inflammed, which im very happy about because it means its coming out. Ironically, this happens AFTER i order some Green Cream lol, oh well, i actually have some pretty bad PIH around my left jawline right now so the green cream cant hurt. I squeezed out 2 hard plugs along my left jawline last night...so im pretty happy about that. I have a few more bumps along that area that i hope the green cream will help along in dispelling. I actually noticed today that those comedonal/flesh colored bumps have a black dot in the middle...im guessing thats a black head? cause ive never gotten a black head. Anyways thats all, seeing some progress so im pretty happy. And by the way, for people who are interested in green cream and want to buy some, Linda Sy is awesome, my GC came in next day...and i didnt even pay for next day shipping or w/e.

Foods i ate today:

lunch: sandwhich + apple + peach

dinner: to be determined

6/19/08

Current Status: Good news!! Another one of those hard plugs came up today so that means i only have 1 more bump on my left jawline left....although the PIH around that area is pretty bad =( But im pretty happy about the stuff coming out. Not sure if its the green cream though...ive been applying it every night waiting for the effect to *sneak up* on me. Anyways, no new pimples..yet. I see a big one coming up above my left lip...although it might just go away over night, we'll see. Anyways im pretty happy.

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: chow mein (had lunch with gramps so i didnt have a choice)

Dinner: fish + brownrice + apple

6/21/08

Current Status: Well i think the green cream is working, and im not getting irritated nor is my skin getting sensitive either, its cool. One of the big bumps between the corner of my mouth and chin area came up today and i was able to squeeze all that crap out...and i was amazed at how much white stuff came out from that little bump lol. Bumps are either coming up or just dissappearing. However, thre is a little reddish bump above my upper left lip that isnt getting bigger or smaller..its been the same the past 2 days, its not really noticeable but it does bug me a bit, im guessing its the green cream pushing up some stuff from there. As for my left jawline (my most problematic area), the green cream seems to speed up the healing too. The red marks from all the hard plugs that got pushed out in the past 2 weeks are healing up at a speedy rate. However, there is still a bump right under my jawline/upper neckarea that gets inflammed, then shrinks, and inflames again...i dont know what to do, maybe this time it'll shrink since i started using Green Cream. time will tell!! I wish i bought green cream from the start lol. Anyways, thats all.

Foods i ate today:

lunch:dim sum

dinner; brown rice +pork chops + broccoli /w evoo + orange (ran outa apples)

6/23/08

Current Status: Bah! I thought i was home free then i got this fatty bump under my left chin. Oh well, ill just assume its the green cream, although its not really making me peel or anything...yet. Im starting to apply it twice a day just for the hell of it although i will back off the minute i get any sensitivity or irritation. Well besides that, no new pimples or anything, looks like my chin still has alot of stuff that still hasnt surfaced yet. But anyways to my next point. Liver flush!

I have been gathering alot of information about liver flushing, from this site, askshelley.com, and the videos from timelesshealth.com and i think i have a schedule thought out for the flush. For safe measure, ill start drinking some ACV and taking lecithin until like saturday which is the day i probably will do the flush. The thing with liver flushing is im worried about a stone getting stuck in the bile duct, but after alot of reading, it seems there are many ways to "soften" the stones. Methods like taking Malic Acid, eating 1-2 Apples per day, taking ACV among other things i dont remember on the top of my head. Askshelley suggested to do at least 2 of these things for 3-7 days, ive been eating an apple regularly now and i used to drink ACV (and i will start drinking it again up until the day of the flush). Anyways, this + taking EPSOM salts hopefully will ensure that i dont get a stone stuck. While getting a stone stuck isnt a big deal (just follow up with another flush), i personally not want to deal with it. I read from a few places that EPSOM salts taken in high doses can be very bad for you, so im still looking around to see whats the proper amount to take, if anything i will only take 1 tablespoon. Most of the things that is suggested to do pre-flush i have coincidently been doing so i think im ready to do this flush properly. Anyways, i think this liver flush thing may be the last piece to my puzzle in getting rid of acne completely.

On another note, ive been reading about wheatgrass. Drinking 1 oz per day by juicing it. I still dont know how to aquire it...some people grow it but i rather buy it from the store..ill be going to whole foods tommorrow (going to apply since i want to work there lol) so ill check while im there..and ill need to buy EPSOM salts as well. Ill post more info about wheatgrass if i find any, you can also wiki it(even though its not really a credible source).

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: Potatoes + egg + peach

Dinner: Brown rice + pork chops? + cabbage + lettuce + apple + some grapes

Oh yeh, i decided not to try to gain weight. I rather be skinny/cut and healthy then be flabby and not so healthy. I just hate having skinny legs(chicken legs =( ) but i have been working out my calves for a while so maybe it'll look better in a few months haha!

6/24/08

Current Status: Ok so that pimple under my chin is completely gone (i squeezed the crap out like last night) but i got a semi-small/medium inflamed pimple on each side of the tempo area...and a rather large bump thats semi inflamed on the rightside of my forehead. Im guess the green cream is purging, sigh. But anyways, there is a change of plans and i will be doing my first liver flush tommorrow! Here is my plan:

1 tablespoons of Epsom Salt + 3 Cups of Water

1/2 Cup of EVOO + 1/2 Cup of Grapefruit Juice

Peppermint Tea

No Breakfast!

Wakeup: Sometime before noon

1:00 PM - Lunch: Broccoli + Sweet potatoes + Apple

*MIX EPSOM SALTS + WATER AND PUT IN FRIDGE*

*PEPPERMINT TEA THROUGHOUT DAY*

8:00 PM - 3/4 Cup of Epsom Salts

10:00 PM - 3/4 Cup of Epsom Salts

12:00 AM - Drink the EVOO mix and go to bed

Wake up Next Morning - 3/4 Cup of Epsom Salts

Take a dump whenever - 3/4 Cup of Epsom Salts right after first wave

4 Hours after wake up - Salt Water Flush (Quart of warm water + 2-3 Tablespoons of noniodized salt)

Reference:

1 quart = 2 pints = 1000 ML = 2 bottles of water

1cup = 1/2 pint = 1/2 bottle of water

Ill post the results tommorrow!

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: Some wrap/taco like food...i dont know. Its like greek food, it definately wasnt healthy though..although i got water instead of soda and gave my friend the fries that came with the meal haha.

Dinner: Chicken + Brown Rice + Apple

6/27/2008

current status: well, im purging yet again from starting a new product lol. Although the purge came alot sooner then MA/SA so maybe it'll go away faster? The PIH on my left jawline is horrible right now, i have to wear a hoodie when i go out lol. As for my liver flush, i got a few stones out, which is good because most people dont get stones their first flush. i will do it again in 3-4 weeks to make sure they are all gone. Besides that, nothing new.

Foods i ate today:

Breakfast: egg sandwich

Lunch: chicken + brown rice

Dinner: sandwich + pork chops? + brown rice

Fruits: grapefruit + apple + grapes

6/28/08

Current Status: So i started using the 2% BHA everyday again ( i know i said i will start doing it again but i always keep forgetting) and its wierd because i think the BHA is working again, my skin tingles just a little (at least my jawlines do) when i apply it. In any case, i use MA in the morning, the BHA after my workout late afternoon/night time (i dont know about anyone else but the BHA makes my face shiny...even if i put just a little bit) and green cream before i sleep. And i have to say, my skin FEELS good, although looking at it right now, you'd think otherwise. I have horrible PIH right now but thats because the green cream is bringing up the comedonal bumps.. 2 more bumps came up today and iwas able to extract them so im slowly getting there...Im not getting too excited about green cream yet but i think it'll be the first topical that actually is effective on my skin.

No more inflamed spots, but alot of red spots leftover and/or spots coming up. Oh well, looks like im wearing a hoodie for this week haha. Im pretty optimistic about my skin though, especially after my liver flush. Anyways thats all.

Foods i ate today:

Lunch: spareribs + white rice + peach

Dinner: chicken breast + brown rice + (crap i ran outa apples )

Junkfood: I was in sf with my gf and she insisted on getting strawberry banana pancakes to see if they were as good as mine...so i had some too. It was pretty good, but i think mine is better (and most likely more healthy too haha)

6/29/08

Current Status: Same as yesterday except last night i was able to extract the dried up hard sebum plug on my left jawline neck that has been there for at least 3 months. The thing was pretty huge haha. Its wierd, my left jawline is now officially bumpless although i have really bad PIH there, but now the bumps on my right jawline are starting to get inflamed. Oh well, most of the action is going on along my jawline areas now. My chin has some PIH, not so noticable thought and everything above that is clear and bumpfree.

Foods i ate today:

Well i cheated today cause...i dont know, i made strawberry banana pancakes for my gf...except with whole wheat flour instead of the normal stuff. I added like 1 cup of milk too..so..guess ill see if dairy really breaks me out. I bought some gluten/dairy free ice cream at Whole Foods too. It tasted very much like coconut... haha.

Lunch: Porridge + chicken

Dinner: Pancakes + Grapes + apple

Junkfood: Pancakes + sugar from ice cream

6/30/08

Current Status: Ok! Maybe dairy wasnt such a good idea haha. I got 2 new spots..both are/were big. One was right along my chin and the other between the chin and right corner of my mouth. I was able to extract the stuff out of the one on my chin, so at least i know that spot wont be so red tommorrow. The other one however hasnt come to a head yet, i can only feel a bump...so ill have to wait a day or two for it to get pushed up before extracting the stuff out of that one too. As for the bumps along my RIGHT jawline, i was able to finally extract the remaining 2 large bumps. That one spot on my left jawline...well a little under my left jawline on my neck..i thought i got all the stuff out but i guess i was wrong..i was able to extract more hard sebum stuff out of that same spot 2 times today, although i think the bump is officially gone now so the healing process can begin...and that goes for both jawlines. Terrible PIH going on around that area but its smooth when i run my fingers along so thats a nice feeling. Hopefully ill be able to extract the stuff out of the new bump i got last night...and assuming i dont get any more new pimples...ill be crystal clear (no bumps/active acne/PIH) in about 2 weeks. *crosses fingers*

As for the green cream...i think its finally catching up to me..well sorta. The area under my right jawline is really flaky but only that area...i think its cause i applied too much green cream to that area the night before...ill go easy tonight and see if that makes a difference. Overall, im very pleased that some of these bumps that ive had for 4+ months are gone after 2 weeks of green cream use. I may actually try to cough up enough money to buy another bottle just for maintainance and use it once every 3 days or so...since i think ill be out in 2-3 weeks at the rate im using this stuff right now. Anyways thats all.

Foods i ate today:

Breakfast: nothing ...well grapes

Lunch: sandwhich (wheat bread + ham *no preservatives/gluten* + lettuce + egg)

Dinner: Chicken breast + brownrice + grapes

Junkfood: a little of the non dairy/gluten ice cream i bought

7/03/08

Current Status: Ok so a few new things happened. Lets start with the "natural" occuring events haha. I poked my right tempo area a few times since i felt a few bumps there...and their starting to get inflamed i tihnk...which is good cause it want to finish this purge asap and if there is anything i can do to jump start the process, im all over it. Haha anyways so my jawlines are looking very nice, i tihnk one more week and my jawlines will be COMPLETELY clear...no bumps or PIH..im still getting used to it since ive had bumps there for longer then i can even remember. (normal active acne along jawlines in high school which went to severe acne in college to comedonal bumps for the past 5 months at the very least) Anyways, on to the next thing. There was a bump near the left corner of my mouth which was a little red and the bump was very visible (usually this means its ready to get extracted). So, i did my normal thing, disinfected a needle, poked it once (i do this after i shower by the way) and pushed with a firm but gentle force haha. Usually if i push 2-3 times and nothing comes out, i just leave it alone and wait another day but stuff was actually coming out. So ok cool, i keep pushing and pushing and this stuff keeps coming out..which is normal for comedonal bumps..but yeh after that, the area looks all red and stuff and im went ahead and got a cloth to wipe off the blood...but...apparently it seems the blood vessels around the area blew up on the inside. This has never happened to me before and i was freaking out, cause there was a small indent too and i was like "aww crap, here i thought i would never get a scar." But anyways, i applied green cream and stayed up an extra 30 minutes and put some neosporin on top after. Thankfully when i woke up this morning the indent was gone but the redness is still there...so i think i did burst some blood vessels from the inside. It looks like the raw flesh you see when you scrape yourself..which is wierd...but anyways thats my interesting story of the day. Ill probably have to steal some makeup from my gf tommorrow to cover the spot up...since im having a get together with a few friends i havent seen in 2+ years. Anyways thats all, im very optimistic and i think ill be totally free from bumps and PIH within 2-3 weeks max!

Foods i ate today:

Breakfast: Some bread

Lunch: 2 sandwiches

Dinner: Bok choy + brown rice + 2 slices of bread

Junkfood: nothing