Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dunno, the fact that it says it clears you in 72 hours just yells BS to me. The ingredients are pretty good, if you have the money, go for it, but the testimonials all sound made up. Look up reviews online!!!

I dunno, the fact that it says it clears you in 72 hours just yells BS to me. The ingredients are pretty good, if you have the money, go for it, but the testimonials all sound made up. Look up reviews online!!!

If you want to stop acne happening, you can kill yourself. I guess that's technically a cure. Anyone wanna start a cult?

well i ordered zyporex, i found out a friend of mine used it and he had worse acne that i do and hes cleared up. He also doesnt eat as healthy as i do i have completely changed my diet and i have started working out which i read working out or working up a good sweat is good for acne or relieving stress which helps acne. When it gets here tomorrow or day after i'll update in here if any improvements happens otherwise im going to be pissed

anyone know if this will help my acne?

http://www.avon.com/1/1/93-anew-clinical-a...izing-peel.html

i read a thread about it on this forum but cant find the thread anymore, i dont have much acne it has reduced to pretty much redspots and only like one or two small small pimples. I shaved yesterday and when i slide the back of my hand across my cheek its really smooth i dont feel any bumps or anything like i did before. Also im on a workout diet so i think that helped a lot, nothing but home cooked and healthy foods and throw in a cheat meal every once in a long while but i havn't done that yet cause im so used to not eating out. Im still waiting for zyporex to get here i think it should have been here today cause i ordered it on tuesday night around 11 or 12 so it should be here by tomorrow. Anyone know if that would actually make my acne worse? is there a way i can cancel my order?

i tried proactiv, it did help a bit but when i stopped using it i started breaking out so i wouldnt recommend it.

I got my order of zyporex, the bottle is huge i thought it was going to be smaller but its pretty big. It wasnt delivered to my door it was in my mailbox and the box was smashed down on one side probably happened during shipping. I opened the box and only thing i see is the bottle, nothing else. I ordered DIM from luckyvitamin.com or something like that and they included the receipt and delivered to my door. Anyway im going to try this product soon and i'll let you guys know if it helps me or not.

ok update time, i tried it and i immediately smelled tea tree oil but it wasnt enough to make it unpleasant, i spent a good minute rubbing it on with a wet face gently and afterwards i dont know if it was because i shaved before but my skin felt softer and smooth but not too different from when i shave. I didnt notice much at first and i wasnt expecting to so in a few days or when something happens, i will update again.

zyporex seems to be working a bit, my face is smoother and softer and acne seems to be reducing a little bit since i only use it twice a day as instructed on the bottle. Im going to keep going with it and hopefully by the end of the week i will see improvements

zyporex seems to be working, my redness and acne is reducing a little bit i haven't used it long enough to see real noticeable results yet, my skin is smooth, soft and better complexion

zyporex seems to be living up to its claim, my face is clearing up a bit, redness has gone down i think if i stick with it for about a month i should either be completely clear or just a few spots

After trying numerous topical treatments, including proactive and various drug store brands, I ordered Acneticin today. The logic makes sense, on their website they state that acne is not the problem, it is a reaction to an imbalance in your body. Topical solutions are temporary, where Acneticin works to balance your body to reduce acne. Should be here in 3 - 5 days. Will keep you posted on my results

The stuff sux, doesn't work. The guy who sells this stuff is scamming you, you can even look up reviews on acne.org. The guy sells acnetin, biodermazen, zyporex, and a bunch of other crap. Any reviews outside this site are most likely fake

Has anyone here tried acneticin and have gotten good results? im thinking about trying it but i want a second opinion.

Acneticin works from inside. Apparently one of the reasons that we have acne is because of toxins in our body. Acneticin is a detox product especially for our acne. I've used it about 3 months ago and it really work! It didn't work in 72 hours but it did work in 1 week. about 90% of my acne was gone. It was simply amazing.

Now my acne is back since I haven't been using it for few months. I'm going to buy some more. I was looking for a cheap place to buy acneticin and found this forum. Cool.

Anyways, it worked for me. I hope that helps.

Has anyone here tried acneticin and have gotten good results? im thinking about trying it but i want a second opinion.

I am almost done with my first bottle. I can not believe what it has done for my skin. I have suffered with acne and blotchy skin for as long as i can remember and I have tried EVERYTHING! I also suffered from the under the skin huge cyst like zits on my chin and it seemed like there was nothing I could do. Acneticin has completely changed the appearance of my skin, the redness has calmed, I have not had one of those nasty cysts or even a new pimple since using the product. It is 100% natural, everything your skin needs. I am not one to leave comments like this but I had to tell anyone who might be thinking about trying it, DO IT!! I am SOO happy I did and I will definitely be a long time costumer.