Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GetClearorDieTryin

so i just added back wheat and dairy...

I've been without dairy for only 2 weeks maybe 3 and without wheat for about a month and I've added them back in 4 days ago. Nothing seems out of the ordinary; I'm guessing I just built up insulin sensitivity since I used to have very bad inflammation from milk and wheat. :)

Anyway I'm back to my regular diet tommorow after I have me some corndogs.

It takes a while to see the effects on your skin and insulin sensitivity can go away as easily as it came back! =[ Be careful, keep the wheat and dairy to a minimum - make it like an Atkin's thing where you have a set allowance per day/week. Good luck :))

what is your reasoning behind insulin response? Insulin levels change all the time which is normal, is there some established causal relationship between insulin change and acne?

Insulin levels change all the time which is normal, is there some established causal relationship between insulin change and acne?

sometimes i think people come in here to show off.. towards us non charming pitiful people that is. but okay if you feel satisfied..