Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dostoyevsky

Naturally Clear : Opinions and Live Report

If anyone has any experience of this range please share your opinions here.

My Naturallyclear 45 day kit arrived this morning consisting of:

Dietery supplement capsules

Topical spray

Scrub

Cleansing foam

Blemish stick

I've tried so many products in the past with no success so my expectations shouldn't be too high. Unusually though, I have a good feeling about this range. The company offers a money back guarantee which means it has to work for most people right? Otherwise they'd be out of business. I bought it for a lot cheaper... $45 instead of over $70. Seems expensive but it's not too bad compared to the money I've wasted on other stuff which did more harm than good. At least this stuff's all-natural :)

Day 1:

I've only used it once but so far so good. My skin usually gets extremely dry and flaky right after I wash it (and then greasy when I use a moisturiser) but with this stuff it looks, dare I say, normal! Obviously I still have acne but it isn't dry or oily... it just feels normal! My skin's also sensitive to a few ingredients and can start to itch or get red but my skin seems to like this stuff.

I've used all of the products minus the blemish stick because I read one person say it didn't work for them and made their zits worse. I'll see how I go without it at first and then will try it later on. That way, i'll know exactly what the stick does. If I used it now and it made my skin worse then I wouldn't know whether it was the stick or the rest of the products.

So the Naturally Clear feels great so far... I just hope it stays this way and clears up my skin.

Day 5

Has no one else used this that wants to share their experiences?

Still going good for me. I felt one new zit come up a few days ago but it didn't even surface. My skin looks tonnes better and I'm just waiting for the old zits to go down completely. I don't want to speak too soon but I think I've finally found something that works for me!

I keep reading on here about people with really dry flaky skin asking what the best moisturiser is. I thought my skin would be too dry without a moisturising cream but this system which has natural moisturisers built into the cleanser and spray is working great and my skin isn't dry at all. It seems mad that I used to put all those chemicals on my face and wondered why my skin was so angry at me! I'd recommend this to anyone using harsher chemicals on their skin. Actually I won't recommend it just yet... i'll see how it goes for a while but so far things are looking good. :dance:

yeah keep us updated ok! im keeping an eye on this product.. sand can u attach a before after pix? if u can :) ty

I used these products YEARS AGO when I was like 17 (I'm now 25 :redface: ) and they didn't work for me at all...I think I still have them somewhere in my restroom (along with all the stuff that didn't work :cry: )...but hey, reading your results makes me want to try them again, at least the spray......you never know. Glad it's working for you!!! Keep us posted!!

Will definitely keep you all posted.

Xincanbear... did you use the whole range or just the spray? And did you use anything alongside it that may have affected the results? I guess everyone's different and of course it won't work for everyone but I just hope it keeps working for me! If you do want to try it again, I'd avoid the stuff you have. It's probably gone bad now that it's 8 years later, especially as the ingredients are natural and there aren't any preservatives.

Day 8

Nothing new to report... no new zits and the old ones are still slowly but surely fading. My biggest problem right now is the scars but I'll try and tackle them once the zits are completely under control.

One negative I've noticed is... when applying mineral makeup, it doesn't stick as well to my face. I think it's because, while it isn't dry, my skin isn't oily enough to hold it all together. So although my skin feels great (not oily or dry) it's not a great base for mineral makeup. I'd imagine other makeup like liquid foundation or even pressed powder would be fine but because mineral make up is so light, they don't work well together. I think once my skin clears up some more I'll mix up some of the topical spray with jojoba oil to use in the morning just for a tiny bit more 'fixing' moisture.

To be honest, I can't remember...but I do remember the spray for sure and the pills...of course I wouldn't use the old products.... :shhh: lol jk I was tempted, maybe the natural chemicals had 8 years to ferment and create something more potent... :lol: Hope all continues well for you!!!

Thanks for posting this, I've never heard of this product before.

I like the idea of niacinamide in the products. I actually break open a capsule and pour it into my aloe vera lotion at night.

When do you use the cleansing foam? The website doesn't really give info on what products to use in what order.

Keep us posted!

I use the cleansing foam in the morning and evening. I think it's only recently come out which is surprising because I think it plays a vital role in the regimen. Without it, I don't know what people were meant to wash their face with. Again I have to say... if you find that normal face washes dry your skin out then this might work for you. My skin used to crack and peel even if I just washed it with plain water but this stuff works great!

I then spray the topical spray when my face has dried and take 2 capsules everyday after dinner. I've been told I can take up to 9 capsules a day at the beginning just to clear up quicker but that would mean I only have a 10 day supply so I've stuck to 2-4 a day.

I'll be using the scrub 2-3 times a week which I just LOVE. My skin feels so soft and not dry at all after I use it. I haven't been using the stick much because 1) someone told me it made their acne worse (but that may be due to the tip getting contaminated) and 2) I don't really need it at the moment anyway :D

Day 12:

I have a small pain inbetween my eyes and can feel a zit brewing underneath. My period's coming soon though so my hormones are going crazy. Usually at this time I'd be battling 2 or 3 big pimples with other smaller ones. This one hasn't surfaced yet and in fact has gone down since yesterday :)

Still really pleased with this stuff. Can't believe I've found something that works! If my skin looks this good at this time of month then I can't wait to see what it's like later on.

Still going well :)

I'm still not 100% clear but my skin looks better than it has done for a while.

It's been almost a month now so will report back when I'm nearer the 45 day point which is how long the kit lasts for. Bit busy at the mo but will be back soon for a better update!

Still working well for ya?

It's probably past the 45 day point by now and was wondering if your skin has continued to improve.

Sorry for the lack of updates... I haven't been thinking of acne much so forgot all about this place!

My skin seems to have cleared up loads. I still have a few hormonal zits but I doubt I'll ever be 100% clear at that time of the month.

I would definitely recommend Naturallyclear. The only negative is if you wear mineral makeup... the moisturizing spray doesn't leave a good base for it. It makes the skin too smooth. It doesn't make your skin dry but it takes away the oil so the mineral foundation doesn't 'fix' well to the skin. What I do is, in a separate spray bottle, I mix a small amount of jojoba oil with half the naturallyclear spray liquid. Then in the morning I shake up the bottle and use that instead. I still use the normal spray in the evening when I don't have any makeup to put on.

Of course if you don't wear makeup or use one that isn't a mineral powder then you won't have to do this.

So yeah, I'd give this stuff a go... definitely better than nasty chemicals. It feels like the products are working with my skin rather than attacking it.

Thanks for the info and great to hear that it has worked so well for you! :)

Nice to know that this is an option for those looking for topicals but are hesitant about applying loads of chemicals to their face. Congrats!