Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
atrocious

The Acne can REALLY be SO much FUN!

it's like a guessing game at times. whenever i'm squeezing dat dere cysts...it could be squirtin' out yellow pus, clear pus, white pus...YOU NEVER KNOW! it's a mindtwister...great game for the WHOLE family.

some of those cysts are different colors too! ooOOO!! Black, blue, yellow, crusted white, red, purple...a mix of all six. SOOOO PRETTY! :D:D:D:D:D

GOTTA LOVE THOSE CYSTS!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, acne can be fun! For example, get a pen (your favourite colour) and play 'join the dots' with your actives and hyperpigmentation! If you manage to create a shape of any resemblance, then you get points and pat yourself on the back. I'm really hoping to be able to draw out some sort of animal. I need a few more blemishes on my lower cheek for a cow though. It's all part of the fun, with the anticipation.

I suppose the anticipation, when you wake up and have that first look in a mirror to see if there's any new break outs is quite exciting :shifty:

This topic sure is original, I'll give you that. :dance:

it's like a guessing game at times. whenever i'm squeezing dat dere cysts...it could be squirtin' out yellow pus, clear pus, white pus...YOU NEVER KNOW! it's a mindtwister...great game for the WHOLE family.

some of those cysts are different colors too! ooOOO!! Black, blue, yellow, crusted white, red, purple...a mix of all six. SOOOO PRETTY! :D:D:D:D:D

GOTTA LOVE THOSE CYSTS!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I suppose the anticipation, when you wake up and have that first look in a mirror to see if there's any new break outs is quite exciting :shifty:

This topic sure is original, I'll give you that. :dance:

Like when you wake up on Christmas morning and get excited about unwrapping your presents to see what you have got. Except in this case, looking in the mirror is the unwrapping.