Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My bf of 5 years decides to break up with me over email. He says the usual "i still love you but..." I just can't believe someone could be so spineless. After 5 years of going through hell and back with him he breaks up with me over a freggin e-mail. baah. And to top it off I feel ugly, and just want to disappear. Maybe if i had pefect skin without scars I could be more confident going out into the dating world. But I feel disfigured and horrible inside. Sorry for the rant guys.

Aww jeez, that is so lame!! I can't believe how inconsiderate guys can be :angry:

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon girl!! :comfort:

Aww jeez, that is so lame!! I can't believe how inconsiderate guys can be :angry:

Thanks! it is lame! I need tons of ice cream and Sex in the City episodes!

Yes! Great idea! I was having a crappy week too, and I pigged out on chocolate for a few days... made me feel better :) lol

You're gorgeous btw!! Don't ever think otherwise!!!

Aww thanks! i'm sure you will find someone great. I clicked on your profile and you're so cute! lucky you. Boys can be evil sometimes. It will take time to feel better...but whatever..it is his loss. I'm going to go medical school..so he would have rich sugar mommy haha jk

Aww thanks! i'm sure you will find someone great. I clicked on your profile and you're so cute! lucky you. Boys can be evil sometimes. It will take time to feel better...but whatever..it is his loss. I'm going to go medical school..so he would have rich sugar mommy haha jk

Wait, so why'd you two break up?

because he can't handle the relationship. I don't really understand what that even means. I'm the best thing that has ever happened to him...not to sound cocky. I have always been there for him when he needed me, and I always supported him through everything ( dads illness, etc..). He doesn't show very much emotion and I asked him to tell me he loved me more. He rarley ever says but claims I should know. So he says the relationship is to much responsibilty. Fine whatever...but call me or tell me to my face. Don't e-mail me after 5 years! baah!

Aww thank you :) Yes, they can be evil!! Luckily I found a really great guy here in Japan (lol yah I had to look a little far from home) :wub:

all i ever did was pour my goddamn heart out in my relationships and i end up in the gutter...EVERYTIME. and this last one...oh man i loved that girl so much and gave up a lot for her. i was loyal, caring, i listened to her, i was there for her...then i get shit-canned for some retarded reason and end up heart broken out of my goddamn mind.

i don't get it