Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatAznKid

What should I start taking?

I've always had terrible cystic acne along my jawline and neck. It got so bad that I went to the doctors and they prescribed me some accutane. However, after only two weeks of taking it, I had to stop because I got sick and was unable to take the medicine. During those two weeks, my skin was soo dry and red and my break out was terrible. However, after I stopped the tane, my skin was nice/even and I stopped breaking out with cystic acne! I was so surprised because it was only 14 days.. just think what 5 months would do. and my oil production stopped. I finally got better and started taking tane again, but only after 5 days (today).. I'm stopping because ever since I started again, I've been getting a slight ringing in my ears. I think this is telling me that tane is not right for me. Anyways, I don't think I will be taking any accutane or anti-biotics anymore. Before tane, I took some b-6complex and fish oil, but I don't think they helped at all. What pills do you guys recommend to help me have clear/less oily skin? I came here because I know a lot of you guys experience with different pills, and wanted to find out from you guys what WORKS BEST.