Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
molly530

redness with moisturizer

I've been using the DKR for a week and am seeing progress. I've noticed that my red marks are more pronounced when I apply the moisturizer. Is that normal? I'm currently using Cetaphil moisturizer but have ordered DKR's moisturizer.

Hi there. My guess is the red marks are visually more obvious to you now that there are fewer inflammed acne comedones. ;) Happened to me too after I cleared up. Now the red marks are all I see, but still better than ugly acne cysts so I'm happy. My advice is give it time. Those red marks will fade, and there's treatments out there to help it along once you're clear.

Good luck. Glad you're seeing progress with the regimen. I love Dan's moisturizer. Hope you do, too. Works great! :D

Depending on what type of skin you have dkr's might not be moisturizing enough. I know that was the case for me. I couldn't stand the feel of it. However, if you are doing the regimen both morning and night the bp can photosenitize your skin so make sure your wearing a sunscreen in the morning. Your redmarks can become more pronounced if they get to much sun exposure.

I've been using the DKR for a week and am seeing progress. I've noticed that my red marks are more pronounced when I apply the moisturizer. Is that normal? I'm currently using Cetaphil moisturizer but have ordered DKR's moisturizer.

Hello Molly! lol it sounds funny saying my own name but Im saying it to someone else.

Maybe its the moisturizer you are using and it doesnt agree with your face or moisturizer might just not agree with hou. Moisturizer doesnt agree with me and I havent used one for two months.