Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask his mates, my mate is a playa, and 75% of the time i tell the girls he is interested in what he's like before he messes with them.

hehe.

His mates know everything, trust me.

Make sure they are being serious tho.

I think if I was a girl I'd find it hard to tell. I mean, a guy is only a player if he well....plays girls out, lol. But honestly, there's no difference between a guy who carries his own balls and doesn't get bitched around by girls than a player. Only difference is the first guy doesn't mess with girls. But both have same characteristics.

I think guys (and gals) who think they are God's gift to the oppisite sex are players. Check for signs of arroguance.

Ask his mates, my mate is a playa, and 75% of the time i tell the girls he is interested in what he's like before he messes with them.

hehe.

hehe.

hehe.

Cock blocking isn't cool dude. There's an unwritten code amongst men about these kind of things. If your friend/mate/chum has a chance to get laid, you help him because he'd do the same for you. Well unless you're friend is a horrible twat.

the standard.. they know you at night. but sorrry honey i definately do NOT know you during the day time.. in other words ur known as a booty call!!

Most guys (and I mean 99.999999%) are players.

The only difference is how successful and daring their are. If they can magically sleep with any girl with 1 magic word, they'll do it.

Back to the topic.. just be friends with him first and see how he behaves around you and other girls.

I'd say it must be obvious - if a guy tries to bed you immediatley after meeting you and if that meeting were filled with pointless conversation and mimicry then clearly hes looking for more notches on his bedpost etc. I think some girls dig this behaviour because they presume the player knows what hes doing, theres no lack of confidence and you know what your getting (for the evening).

As for cock-blocking? I wouldnt usually get involved except if it were a girl I knew to be genuinely nice, seeking some kind of long term partner and not a one night stand. (On nights out this is rendered null and void).

You look 12 in your avatar.

You look 12 in your avatar.

Back to the topic, wow, that's just funny for a guy to go around telling his friends' girl about his ways.

"To hinder, by whatever means, the chances of another male from getting a sexual encounter with a female."

Urban Dictionary - a parent's best friend

"To hinder, by whatever means, the chances of another male from getting a sexual encounter with a female."

Urban Dictionary - a parent's best friend

It's ridiculously easy to spot so-called players. They draw attention to themselves, they are confident in their behaviour around women and they basically don't give a shit about what people think of them.

Most guys are not players.