Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are some sunscreens you can wear on TOP of your moisturizer without getting breakouts???

I have a SPF 45 sunscreen I picked up from Publix, but I'm afraid it may break me out if I wear it on top on my face!!

Summer is here and I want to enjoy my convertible!!

HELP!

Look at neutrogena ultra sheer and also blue lizard for face or for sensitive skin. I have tried the both and I haven't because they were recommended on the org. Both haven't made be break out or have any rashy reaction, which is what usually happens more than a breakout. Blue Lizard is at Rite Aid and I saw it at Ulta too.

Ultra sheer touch is to drying for me to use every day so I alternate with cetaphil lotion plus spf 15 which seems to work alright. I think it may be the culprit of some break outs but it helps keep my skin hydrated which would be dry other wise.

Agree on that - it is drying - the Blue Lizard isn't as bad. For outdoor, swimming, stuff I use either one, but not every day, yet, until we get more into the summer season. I have Alpha Hydrox silk moisturizer with spf 15 and not sure if it breaks me out either, as soon as I get a spot, I think it is because of the spf, so I stop for a bit.

I like the Mineral makeups with the spf in it, for everyday, that really works the best for me.