Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Singhster45

***** Poll: Would you go out with someone with acne??????*****

Hey All

I was having a conversation with my brother and what i would like to ask everyone on here is......

Would you go out with someone who has the same amount of acne as you? Let's all be honest here, we would all like to go out with the best looking guy or girl...........does that mean someone with out acne?????

From a personal point of view, i'm 21 and have had out 4 girlfriends, all of whom didnt have acne. They didnt seem to mind, yet they did mind and worry if THEY got the occassionally pimple. Does this mean that guys can get away with the a few spots (mild acne), whereas girls cant?

Share your views.................

yes i would too...i have moderate acne and i would be so shallow to not go out with some1 just cos they have acne..! and i hope ppl would think the same bout me!

can girls get away with ance?? i dunno

Seriously, yes. I see no points in dwelling on looks because with old age none of that matters except your love and personality.

definatly, man i need to get out more rather than be on here, this site has given me hope that there are some un-shallow girls out there :)

I have a girlfriend of 9 months and I am so in love with her, yes she has acne. When you truly care about someone and love them, acne means nothing. What makes her even more beautiful to me is who she is a person.

awhh i really love this forum!!! gives me hope :):)

haha lol same here...but i have been a man hating bitch the last month..think ill change my ways..lol ::)

everyone says this but ohwell ....

doesnt matter what they look like .. its about the person :D

and i truly mean that hehe ive fancied guys with no acne and with bad acne sooo :D

everyone says this but ohwell ....

doesnt matter what they look like .. its about the person :D

and i truly mean that hehe ive fancied guys with no acne and with bad acne sooo :D

Well, I don't get acne anymore...maybe a small whitehead now and then.

Plus, a girl can have makeup on. And I prefer Eva Longoria's :)

No but there's tons of people out there that are nice and have acne and nice and don't have acne. I might as well find someone that doesn't have acne.

No but there's tons of people out there that are nice and have acne and nice and don't have acne. I might as well find someone that doesn't have acne.

Maybe, but surely you can't categorise people like that. I mean everyone is individual afterall.

Okay, lemme cut to the chase. How about if it was Adriana Lima with acne, would you say no? :)

Maybe, but surely you can't categorise people like that. I mean everyone is individual afterall.

Okay, lemme cut to the chase. How about if it was Adriana Lima with acne, would you say no? :)

LOL...but I never want to be in a long term relationship in my life so it doesn't really matter, lol...