Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When you are depressed, would you rather see a...  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When you are depressed, would you rather see a...

• Psychologist
    • Comedian

A comedian might cheer me up for a while, but if i was really low i would need someone to help me sort my head out and take me seriously.

it depends.

if im pissed off, hate everything, suicidal, depressed id want to talk a psychologist. serious talk, you know?

if im feeling sad or slightly down, id probablyrather see a comedian. infact, sometimes watching things like the kings of comedy makes me laugh and forget feeling bad. its funny biggrin.gif

that said, i voted psychologist cause ithinkyour talking about serious depression? :-s

Jesus, by all means, if it's serious, bad bad suicidal depression, seek professional help as quickly as you can.

I guess I mean, what makes you feel better, laughing or talking about your problems?

if it's serious, bad bad suicidal depression, seek professional help as quickly as you can.

I guess I mean, what makes you feel better, laughing or talking about your problems?

you could add alcohol to the list, but i voted for comedian, even though therapists are so FOS it might as well be stand-up, lol biggrin.gif

Often, there's a two drink minimun that goes with seeing a comedian live. I wasn't going to mention that, though. *wink*

oh ya, & if you're in the mood for self abuse u can heckle the comedian, humiliation & inebriation to counteract your depression biggrin.gif

DO NOT heckle the comedian. Being funny on stage is not as easy as it looks! Also, they will often make you look silly which will not help your mood at all.

Whew!

I've been both, actually. My heckling is so brilliant that I was asked to go on stage and preform. When I got up there, they heckled me until I won them over and they shut up and started laughing.

Well, that's not true. Well, the first sentence is. Luckily the hecklers were so far back that I couldn't hear them but my friends told me later. They also said that by the end of the show, they were laughing in between heckles. So I thought that was a victory.