Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

does anyone else get offended

or mad when someone tells them to get laid? im a good looking guy and im super friendly unless someone pisses me off but sometimes i feel my friends take advantage of that. i rarely make fun of anyone because i rarely get mad. im always so laid back, no pun intended but if i do get into a play argument with one of my friends, im always paranoid theyll tell me to get laid. thing is, its not even the good looking boys who tell me, it's the ugly ones or the virgin ones. its so weird, its like the virgin and ugly boys are pissed at me or something. and they lie constantly about how they got laid last night but i always call them out on that. they lie constantly. i get so pissed off at that

thats what i think. they cant get laid so they always take it out on me and since im the "sweet" one, they take it out on me.

im always paranoid theyll tell me to get laid.

Well I suppose this doesn't apply to me since I do not receive such comments. But this brings the question; Why do you think you feel paranoidwith receiving this type of response? Could you not just respond with "what does having sex have anything to do with such and such..."

Sorry if I'm not being any helpful.

When you get out of high school no one will give a shit if you were laid or not in high school.

im always paranoid theyll tell me to get laid.

Well I suppose this doesn't apply to me since I do not receive such comments. But this brings the question; Why do you think you feel paranoidwith receiving this type of response? Could you not just respond with "what does having sex have anything to do with such and such..."

Sorry if I'm not being any helpful.

Well really, those who have sex in highschool are afraid of being alone in the matter so they want everyone else around them to have sex so they feel better about themselves.

Its like someone who gets aids, gets mad at the world, then purposly spreads it around. They just dont want to be alone.

And those guys who have sex on their mind constantly, are complete jerks. I dislike them because they have no respect for a girl, all these songs on the radio and shows on television are making it worse because these guys grow up thinking its okay to treat girls like crap and just think they are there for them to have sex with and are just objects. I hate it, thats why i cant wait to get to college either.

"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

I actually had this happen to me. I had a co-worker that would was strictly morman, 260lb fat ass, was a virgin, and I was trying to be nice give him some advice about how buying expensive gifts for girls that you like, is not a good idea, if your expecting her to like you because of it. So he gets all offended and is says "sounds like your a virgin too". So he'd ask me how many gf's I had, but at the time I didn't have one, and everytime I'd work with him he'd tell me I had no game, and that I was a virgin. So these arguments went on for a couple of days, and then he's like okay prove it and he made a bet $50 that if I couldn't get this other co-worker named michelle (who was hot and really mean) on a date and sleep with her (I know thats bad, but I was a dipshit back then). So I did my thing, and that friday we went to a movie. The next day fat boy saw me giving her a piggy back ride up the steps to our workplace. So i did my thing at work, and when my shift and her shift was over she was tottally cold to me, because fat boy told her about the bet, and she was pissed. I was pissed at myself and fatboy because fatboy pulled a fast one on me. No money was exchanged, I looked like a ass for a little while at work, but long story short I got fatboy laid at a party and we are friends since and he's at my house almost every weekend. After he got laid he decided not to be a mormon anymore and is now a drinker, which I blame myself and my friend for corrupting him like that.

No. When friends tell me to get laid, it's because they wanna see me happy but it doesn't get through their minds that I'm not really into hooking up with random chicks.

"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

why does this offend you so much? sound's like your self concious about your sex life...which is stupid because you are in high school. there should be more important things on your mind then "getting laid."

I've never been told that, to be honest. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing, but I'd just laugh if someone told me that.

I would also laugh if somebody said that to me. Then I'd probably hit them.

Its pathetic that so much is actually made of virginity anyway, I remember the high school/college 'race' made me laugh quite a lot. Around that age people seem to only be cool if they have had sex but you mature out of that, at least I think so.

Yeah, sound lik jerks to me

You don't say it out of the blue. I usually tell someone to go get laid if they're acting like a douche.

thats what i think. they cant get laid so they always take it out on me and since im the "sweet" one, they take it out on me.