Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ihatecomedones

HELP ME WITH WHITEHEADS!!!

ok ... ive posted another one somewhere else on this site lol and ive just realised it was on the introducing place ( not sure what its called hehe :D )

so im gonna start on a post on a place ill get some answers ( hopefully :dance: )

basically my background ...

fifteen: havnt got inflamed acne like spots or any serious stuff, but i have loadsa whiteheads round my chin and my forehead ... i mean LOADS :(

there extremely fustrated and make me really selfconsciece ...

ive started adapelene differin cream 0.1% just today but i really wanna know what other peoples experiences on it were and if it really helped them with there whiteheads or if it irritated there skin and made it worse ...

and some tips on using adapelene would be great cause i really dont want to irritate my skin ..

so yeah id really REALLY appreciate it :clap: xxx

I am using the differn (adapelene) gel .1%. I haven't used the cream, but my face is really oily, so I like the gel. Yes, it does work, at least for me. But, it's one of those where it will probably get worse before it gets better.

What else are you using? It is important to use the right products if you don't want to get irritated

I am using the differn (adapelene) gel .1%. I haven't used the cream, but my face is really oily, so I like the gel. Yes, it does work, at least for me. But, it's one of those where it will probably get worse before it gets better.

What else are you using? It is important to use the right products if you don't want to get irritated

is it getting rid of your whiteheads? no other products have worked in gettin rid of my whiteheads so im extremely cynical :(

im just using some clinique moisturiser that helps with persistant redness

Yes, it gets rid of everything - whiteheads, blackheads, and red spots too. It just takes a long time to work, so you have to be prepared. I am in week 7 and my skin is almost clear. But I had breakouts between weeks 3 and 5 because the skin has to purge.

It's worth it though. Keep with it!