Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ktown18

Accutane Experience and Question

Hey Guys.

First of all, I was wondering after you finished how long did you expereince side effects, especially sensitivity to sun?

For me accutane was a good expereince. I had no major side effects and the results are great. It is different for everyone though. Lots of people post bad stuff, and I'm sure some of it was accutane relevant. But that is the choice we all make when we decide to go on it, if your acne is bad enough or even if YOU think it is bad enough to put up with the common side effects of accutane, then don't let these guys get you down. You can't truly blame the drug, some people have bad reactions to everything, just read about the side effects and make your own decision as to whether or not you are comfotable goign on it. For me I'm really happy to have taken it!

I am sure you will not have say that if you are suffering from severe side effect because of accutane. As I say, those who took accutane and have had great result will praise accutane all day long, while those who suffer from horrible side effects will criticize accutane. As simple as that.