Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

Dans Regimen Vs Other BP gels??

Hey I was just looking at the reviews of Dans regimen on the site and realised the number of high ratings for it! Its probably the highest reviewed product in terms of number of votes. I was just wondering why its so much more effective than other BP gels. I currently use duac with 5% BP and 1% clindimycin, so what would be different with Dans regimen if ultimately its also just BP? Or is this some sort of fake reviews (sorry Dan I didn't mean it that way). But surely if someone from experience knows then please let me know as I am considering trying it out!!

At the risk of being called a shill, I offer my complete endorsement of Dan's BP for a few reasons. One, it's a 2.5% BP formula, which from my experience, the experience of others, and scientific experimentation is just as effective as 5-10% formulas minus some irritation. Two, it's extremely affordable compared to other BP medications. Dan encourages you to use a ton of it, and he gives you a ton of it. Finally, for me, it just seems to work better than any other BP. I've heard plenty of good things about Duac, it's just different.