Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kayteedid

Victoria's Secret

So its that time of year again....I didn't get a new swimsuit last year, or the year before as a matter of fact so am shopping for one now. Not to mention I'll be going on my honeymoon in Hawaii in October, so I want something super cute.

I started looking at VS, thinking they would all be too expensive (I'm kind of cheap when it comes to things I don't really NEED), but there are so many affordable ones now! I know a couple years ago most of them were on the pricey side.

Here is one I LOVE

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/a...&rfnbr=1232

My question is, have any of you girls ordered a swimsuit from VS and if so, how accurate is their size chart? I looked at the chart yesterday and all my measurements fit perfectly under the "Small 8", so I feel confident in ordering that but a co-worker told me it really depends on the style.

I know I can return it if it doesn't fit, but I'd like to avoid that! Oh and you can also just chime in with opinions on VS swimsuits (I've never had one)!

I find their size chart accurate. I am xs in most brands & I am in VS also. When they come in bra sizes, I actually find their bikini tops more of an accurate fit than their bras.

I got this bikini recently.

Their swimsuits are actually nice quality, and when you get them on sale, they're not badly priced.

I find their size chart accurate. I am xs in most brands & I am in VS also. When they come in bra sizes, I actually find their bikini tops more of an accurate fit than their bras.

I got this bikini recently.

Their swimsuits are actually nice quality, and when you get them on sale, they're not badly priced.

They carry swimwear in stores now, so if you're not sure about you're size (even if they don't have the one you want) you can try a couple bottoms and tops on there and figure out which size fits best.

They carry swimwear in stores now, so if you're not sure about you're size (even if they don't have the one you want) you can try a couple bottoms and tops on there and figure out which size fits best.

I ordered VS bathing suits for my honeymoon also :). I had great sucess with sizes and loved the way they fit.

The bra sized bathing suits tops are right on!

I took a chance and tried out the VS Marisa Fit pants this year and was so glad I did. They fit perfect for someone with less than perfect thights and the long length is just perfect for my "sort of tall" frame. They also come out of the dryer in perfect shape.

Good luck!