Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Timo-thy

Regimen and Touching Face

Ok, I see a lot about the regimen process and I couldn't find this information via forum search so I will post the questions here.

I'm wondering about the procedure to handle a few different scenarios.

Let's say you apply the regimen in the morning. What do you do if

A)You start sweating as soon as you leave your house or you are doing some outdoor activity. How do you go about handling that with all the creams on your face?

B)You are eating and maybe have a mishap where food gets on your face or around the skin near your lips. What do you do?

Basically, is it acceptable in this regimen to just wipe things off your face as required with a napkin, towel, etc or does it harm the effects of the regimen?

Sorry if this question has already been asked.

When I was on the regimen, whenever I sweat the cream would begin to visibly show up on my face and it was embarrassing. I had to go to the bathroom and kinda scrape it off, but that was just too exhausting and humiliating to do.

But for the most part, don't get too paranoid about touching. Definitely try to avoid touching as much as possible, but you know, if food touches your face, just simply wipe it off with a napkin no biggie.

When I was on the regimen, whenever I sweat the cream would begin to visibly show up on my face and it was embarrassing. I had to go to the bathroom and kinda scrape it off, but that was just too exhausting and humiliating to do.

But for the most part, don't get too paranoid about touching. Definitely try to avoid touching as much as possible, but you know, if food touches your face, just simply wipe it off with a napkin no biggie.

you know i noticed a point where after I applied BP then applied moisturizer too soon afterwards, the moisturizer would coagulate and show up as flakes on my skin. Rather embarrassing. The trick was to let the BP dry up first so your pores re-open again for your face to reabsorb the moisturizer. So I would recommended letting your skin proper time to dry off, perhaps 30 minutes.