Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey hey,

I just bought some B100 complex capsules. It contains 100mg of vit B1, B2, B6, Niacinamide, the infamous B5, Biotin, B12, and 0.4mg of folic acid. I just read somewhere that B100 complex contains all of the B vitamins needed to help with acne and stress. I was wondering if anyone's tried B100 complex, and also how many pills i should pop/day for it to work well enough.

Fanx!

B complexes are definitely helpful, but B100s provide pointlessly large amounts of B vitamins--more than you could ever use in a week (let alone a day).

Most of the B100s are just going to be urinated out. Moreover, megadoses of B vitamins, particularly B6, have shown to be harmful.

So what you can do is take just half of a pill every day. I assure you that there's no point in taking the entire thing.

B complexes are definitely helpful, but B100s provide pointlessly large amounts of B vitamins--more than you could ever use in a week (let alone a day).

Most of the B100s are just going to be urinated out. Moreover, megadoses of B vitamins, particularly B6, have shown to be harmful.

So what you can do is take just half of a pill every day. I assure you that there's no point in taking the entire thing.

I agree. I take 25 mg a day and still most of it gets peed out lol.