Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pakifairy

TCA Cross vs. Needling (tattoo) Vs. Dermarolling??

Hi all, I already did 3 affirm treatments and stil lhave pretty deep icepick, rolling, and indented scars. I was wondering which of these 3 treatments tca cross, needling, or dermarolling you all would recommend? which have personally worked best for you, etc?

Hi all, I already did 3 affirm treatments and stil lhave pretty deep icepick, rolling, and indented scars. I was wondering which of these 3 treatments tca cross, needling, or dermarolling you all would recommend? which have personally worked best for you, etc?

Needling first for box car or icepick, then TCA or try ACV.

For rolling, I find that these can improve with just about everything.

So go in for needling, then assess from there. Making sure to keep your V-C high, good nutrition rest and supplements. Good topicals every day as well.

So go in for needling, then assess from there. Making sure to keep your V-C high, good nutrition rest and supplements. Good topicals every day as well.

thanks citizen panda. do you know how i can find a needling place in southern california that is actually good/qualified? how can i look into this...?

thanks citizen panda. do you know how i can find a needling place in southern california that is actually good/qualified? how can i look into this...?