Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Strikeout13

I need a SPF Moisturizer/Sun tan lotion to use with Benzaclin

So now that summer is rolling around the corner and im gonna be out in the sun a lot more...I need some suggestions for either just sun tan lotion or SPF moisturizer for me to use. I currently use Differin at nights, and Benzaclin with regular cetaphil Moisturizer in the mornings. I do have relatively oily skin.

Ill take suggestions for either something i can use daily that will work well, or something i can just put on when im going to be in the sun for a longer period of time.

So now that summer is rolling around the corner and im gonna be out in the sun a lot more...I need some suggestions for either just sun tan lotion or SPF moisturizer for me to use. I currently use Differin at nights, and Benzaclin with regular cetaphil Moisturizer in the mornings. I do have relatively oily skin.

Ill take suggestions for either something i can use daily that will work well, or something i can just put on when im going to be in the sun for a longer period of time.

88a4cdf8e6aa864